Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smashzeJ)
    Nice! When did u apply?
    Early January. The student challenge may have influenced it though.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone getting these Goldman Sachs invites, I'm sitting here like... :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razina17)
    I've applied to the women's immersion programme
    So jealous... It looks way more comprehensive! 2 weeks is really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Same !! I feel that way about roths and GS! Mine is still app received and ppl are getting ints xD

ReputationRep:
    What about GIR and IMD? any interviews?

ReputationRep:
    and what about IBD? there should have been interviews yesterday and today. just competency? or any technical questions as well?

ReputationRep:
    I had my UBS telephone interview this afternoon. It was generally okay.

Only thing was I could barely hear her due to background noise. I asked her to repeat a particular question 3 times and even after that I wasn't 100% sure I knew what she said so I just answered what I thought she was saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily941)
    What about GIR and IMD? any interviews?
    My GIR says 'Under Review' and IMD says 'Application Received' if that's of any help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    I have mine the 29th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i know haha i think it was you i was talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    I had my UBS telephone interview this afternoon. It was generally okay.

Only thing was I could barely hear her due to background noise. I asked her to repeat a particular question 3 times and even after that I wasn't 100% sure I knew what she said so I just answered what I thought she was saying
    to the pm! was it louise? same, had a lot of noise too

ReputationRep:
    what does it say on your rotsh and gs apps? under review? gs women said for a fact that last week and this week all the ints would be sent out, and i emailed her 2 and a bit weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    what does it say on your rotsh and gs apps? under review? gs women said for a fact that last week and this week all the ints would be sent out, and i emailed her 2 and a bit weeks ago.
    GS says Application Recieved.
    Roths portal is down.

ReputationRep:
    GS says Application Recieved.
    Roths portal is down.
    ou not gna ask either of them? ive emailed a couple times to each so i cant again.
    roths is fine https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/company/roth...BmNGM3NTcxZWI0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    ou not gna ask either of them? ive emailed a couple times to each so i cant again.
    roths is fine https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/company/roth...BmNGM3NTcxZWI0
    It says application recieved.

No, I'll just wait it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    My GIR says 'Under Review' and IMD says 'Application Received' if that's of any help.
    Hey, just out of interest, what does it say under 'Under Review' for your applications? Have 'We are in the process of reviewing your application and will contact you shortly regarding your status.' for SEC and 'You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications.' for GIR. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AC1995)
    Hey, just out of interest, what does it say under 'Under Review' for your applications? Have 'We are in the process of reviewing your application and will contact you shortly regarding your status.' for SEC and 'You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications.' for GIR. Cheers!
    Exact same. Your SEC one is the same as my SEC although I applied to IBD and it's the same as your GIR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rothschild interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    Rothschild interview
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Had my Morgan Stanley phone interview this morning. GS and JPM applications still pending.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, just gotten a Rothschild interview this friday - any ways/suggestions to prep?

My first interview, so I have no prior experience with spring week interviews. If anyone can share their exp or suggestions, I will be extremely grateful!

Many thanks,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.