This discussion is closed.
Mackay
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)
When's the Blur gig? Which.night are you going? Friday or Saturday?
Friday. Blur is the night after.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Pimped Butterfly is your typical Asian racist. Says blatantly racist things and puts it under the guise of banter, but if his sister was ****ing a black man he'd have a crew ready to smack him up.
difeo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jam277)
Pimped Butterfly is your typical Asian racist. Says blatantly racist things and puts it under the guise of banter, but if his sister was ****ing a black man he'd have a crew ready to smack him up.
hypocritical
AR_95
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can't sleep

Who's awake

After reading jams comment I was trying to think of a brown KKK, but I would say isis comes quite close
jam277
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
hypocritical
Black people can't be racist.

Anyway this describes my life right now.

Being clean is so rubbish man.
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would say Arabs are the most racist groups of people

Think they are aryan ffs
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Classic

AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Jam is that you yeah
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
Is the statement 'east asian males tend to be shorter than white males' racist? It's just a comment on the physical characteristics of a race/set of men, it's not racist at all.

And yeah, faaaaaaaaaaaaar worse gets said between me and my friends too.
No because that's based on fact, but saying a particular race looks 'devoid of personality' is a bit different
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)
Sweet, how long before did you biy tickets? When they were released and how did you get there?
No idea when they were released, but we bought them very hurriedly in March because one of our mates saw something on the festival FB page saying they were about to sell out! The original plan was for 7 of us to go however only 5 of us managed to get a ticket. I believe day tickets were still available until pretty close to the festival date though.

We just got the Megabus to Brussels (£30 each, can't complain) and travel from there was included in the festival ticket.
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
No because that's based on fact, but saying a particular race looks 'devoid of personality' is a bit different
It's not at all. By my aesthetic preferences, the non-existent and colourless lips of white guys do make them look bland/forgettable to me. It's the same as saying east asian girls aren't attractive to me because I don't find them feminine. There's a clear distinction between 'look devoid of personality' (personality being used in a metaphorical sense relating to faces), and racism, which is 'all white males are definitively devoid of personality'.
bittr n swt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
anybody watch Arrow?
worth it?
first 2 seasons are decent but it goes downhil after season 3, overall waste of time to watch.

Orange is the new black is finally back!
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
first 2 seasons are decent but it goes downhil after season 3, overall waste of time to watch.

Orange is the new black is finally back!

Thought this was a guilty pleasure at first until I realised other ppl watch it too
bittr n swt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
Thought this was a guilty pleasure at first until I realised other ppl watch it too
same here, my friends love it. Ending of season 2 was madddd
The.Joker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
(Original post by bittr n swt)
same here, my friends love it. Ending of season 2 was madddd
It's soooo good! I'm gonna binge watch all three seasons straight after my last exam.
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The.Joker)
It's soooo good! I'm gonna binge watch all three seasons straight after my last exam.

I kinda watched all of season 2 in one day a few days before my exam last year..
The.Joker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
I kinda watched all of season 2 in one day a few days before my exam last year..
I don't blame you tbh, but I can't afford to do that this year. It's annoying season 3 comes out on the 12th, I'll have to try my best and avoid spoilers for 5 days.

When's your last exam?
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The.Joker)
I don't blame you tbh, but I can't afford to do that this year. It's annoying season 3 comes out on the 12th, I'll have to try my best and avoid spoilers for 5 days.

When's your last exam?
Yeah I'm not even thinking about doing that this year, so I'm waiting. My last exam is on the 18th but I'm yet to even start my first exam rofl
Kim-Jong-Illest
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ruby rose from oitnb got me so frustrated, shes such a fine honey but looks like one of my guy mates with the short hair which means i cant "express myself" without feeling homo. #firstworldproblems

anyway hannibal >
bittr n swt
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
ruby rose from oitnb got me so frustrated, shes such a fine honey but looks like one of my guy mates with the short hair which means i cant "express myself" without feeling homo. #firstworldproblems

anyway hannibal >
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed