Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looks like no Skrtel then GET IN!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Oh look, Liverpool players pulling out of international games left right centre, ****ing joke
    Given how the owl has injured pretty much every Liverpool player he's come in to contact with, can you really blame Rodgers for doing that? Especially Sturridge who is absolutely vital to their run in. Let's be honest every club does it. Ferguson did it countless times, Mourinho's done it, Wenger's probably done it too.

Don't agree with internationals taking place at this time of year, it's a ****ing joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Given how the owl has injured pretty much every Liverpool player he's come in to contact with, can you really blame Rodgers for doing that? Especially Sturridge who is absolutely vital to their run in. Let's be honest every club does it. Ferguson did it countless times, Mourinho's done it, Wenger's probably done it too.

Don't agree with internationals taking place at this time of year, it's a ****ing joke.
    I agree having them now is just stupid, but I don't like favouritism towards certain teams, which appears to be happening tbh.

I wouldn't worry for Sturridge, he won't be starting anyway...

ReputationRep:
    I agree having them now is just stupid, but I don't like favouritism towards certain teams, which appears to be happening tbh.

I wouldn't worry for Sturridge, he won't be starting anyway...
    Sturridge would get injured though like what happened in training last time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    We have Toure who can cover though.
    Surely you'd still want Lovren around though? If you play a back 3 again, which seems likely, who would be your bench option at CB?

Looks like no Skrtel then GET IN!!
    No excuses for your boy Giroud then.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of our game with Liverpool, no Gerrard and no Skrtel is always a good thing, Skrtel is a monster against us. Toure isn't half bad though, so still a tough game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)

No excuses for your boy Giroud then.
    Definitely not, he has to perform, and I have full faith in him
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    The thread has now been 'cleaned up'. A couple of posts which have been deemed as offensive have been removed, posting harsh comments is simply not acceptable, ESPECIALLY when directed at individual users. Light banter is accepted particularly in this section of TSR due to the nature of the forum, don't take advantage of it.

As said in the Liverpool thread yesterday, football is only a sport. Please keep that in mind when posting.

ReputationRep:
    Why did my screenshot get removed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why's my post just been removed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Directly related to the thing that mods were cleaning up. Oh, and angelfox's post as well just now :confused:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Why's my post just been removed
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Directly related to the thing that mods were cleaning up. Oh, and angelfox's post as well just now :confused:
    It's actually not funny now, this thread gets derailed every second. Please just keep the mod notice in mind and continue discussing football (or any light hearted banter that's not intended to hurt any poster) Anymore issues and go to AAM please.

Ftr no screenshot was removed on my part. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    In September the German national team had three PL players, now just the one
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    In September the German national team had three PL players, now just the one
    Yeah Ozil, Per has retired...who was the third?

Edit: nvm Schurrle

Is it a big deal? Or am I missing something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Yeah Ozil, Per has retired...who was the third?
    Schürrle. Thought he'd impressed Mr Mou Mou but didn't, and like De Bruyne before him, was shipped out to Germany's new second team

Either way, let's see how things are going in international duty. I'm sure the countries that actually want to be in Euro 2016 have to step it up over the next fortnight

ReputationRep:
    Mentioning Chelsea again :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lmao Podolski is still in the German line up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Mentioning Chelsea again :rolleyes:
    is your middle name actually Bell?

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's Shed m9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    lmao Podolski is still in the German line up
    man lyk lukas is a deutsch legend...3rd highest caps and 2nd highest goalscorer.

#BringPoldiBack

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.