Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaydy3)
    On Medify mocks I was getting 610-620 averages on all three and in the real thing I got 850 in QR and 710 overall! Don't worry, everyone does better in the real thing compared to mocks!
    You actually give me life 👌🏼👯 can I ask what you were getting in AR for medify?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if i am getting 21/30 on medify of limited time practice atm, what can i expect to get in the real exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    if i am getting 21/30 on medify of limited time practice atm, what can i expect to get in the real exam?
    Tbh there's really no real way of knowing as VR really seems to go great or very bad in the real thing. However, there is apparently a thing you can use: (%right x 600) +300. But again be wary of this score as from what I've seen VR mock scores don't really count for much in the real thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    Tbh there's really no real way of knowing as VR really seems to go great or very bad in the real thing. However, there is apparently a thing you can use: (%right x 600) +300. But again be wary of this score as from what I've seen VR mock scores don't really count for much in the real thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohh okay!!thankssss

ReputationRep:
    Aw bless you, you're so lovely! I'm going to go in thinking it's hard af otherwise I won't concentrate properly anyway 😂 I'm relying on my QR so hopefully I do decent in that 😰 thank you and hopefully I can come back onto the thread tomorrow and not make a massive fool out of myself lol 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll do great! You got this!

(Original post by Nuba123)
    Thanks lol, my dad's constantly like phone the unis and ask them if my score is good lol. I just emailed them so we'll see what they say. And yeah, definitely don't procrastinate - but by saying that I would be a HUGE hypocrite. lol.
    Hahaha so typical of a dad isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keenbean23)
    I've got my UKCAT on Friday and I am terrified! Did the official mock A and B today and got an average score of 603 for A and 547 for B :cry2:
    Is there anything I can do to boost my score in a short amount of time? Thanks in advance for any advice x
    How did you find out your scores from the official mocks? I thought they only gave you the number of correct/incorrect questions?

ReputationRep:
    You actually give me life 👌🏼👯 can I ask what you were getting in AR for medify?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you really wanna know, I got 700 in one mock, 600 in another and in the AR mini mock I got 550😂

In the real one I got 680 so it wasn't too bad but I had to guess 7 questions due to time. So it could have been higher but yeah, QR is way easier and AR is similar if not a bit easier. VR is harder and so is SJ imo

You'll do fine, you've been active on here a lot and I can see you have worked hard! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    If you really wanna know, I got 700 in one mock, 600 in another and in the AR mini mock I got 550😂

In the real one I got 680 so it wasn't too bad but I had to guess 7 questions due to time. So it could have been higher but yeah, QR is way easier and AR is similar if not a bit easier. VR is harder and so is SJ imo

You'll do fine, you've been active on here a lot and I can see you have worked hard! Good luck
    Thank you that's so helpful to know, we are quite similiar in AR then! And thank you!! I feel a little too relaxed right now, it worries me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any one know the formulas we need, for working out areas, perimeters and all of that?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    any one know the formulas we need, for working out areas, perimeters and all of that?
    x
    Excuse the awful handwriting, but these are the notes I have for them and I believe in general these are the main formulas you need. Hope it helps. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474496180.294211.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  109.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Excuse the awful handwriting, but these are the notes I have for them and I believe in general these are the main formulas you need. Hope it helps. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474496180.294211.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awesome!! thank you <3 xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Thank you that's so helpful to know, we are quite similiar in AR then! And thank you!! I feel a little too relaxed right now, it worries me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get some sleep!! What time is it tomorrow?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    also good luck for tomo! I hope you smash it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    also good luck for tomo! I hope you smash it x
    No problem! And thank you so much! Really appreciate it!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get some sleep!! What time is it tomorrow?
    I never go bed early don't worry I'll go in like 40 minutes 😂 waking up at 9 ish so not too bad. My exam is at 2pm but I'm getting the bus at 10am (takes an hour)🙄 and i don't wanna risk not making it there on time (I'm ridiculous lol😂).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never go bed early don't worry I'll go in like 40 minutes 😂 waking up at 9 ish so not too bad. My exam is at 2pm but I'm getting the bus at 10am (takes an hour)🙄 and i don't wanna risk not making it there on time (I'm ridiculous lol😂).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha better to be on the safe side, although do be aware if you register in they are likely to call you in early if no one else is taking their test. When I did it, it was booked for 11:30 but I got called in at 10:40 and it put me off a bit cos I wasn't ready yet. Just bear that in mind.

ReputationRep:
    Haha better to be on the safe side, although do be aware if you register in they are likely to call you in early if no one else is taking their test. When I did it, it was booked for 11:30 but I got called in at 10:40 and it put me off a bit cos I wasn't ready yet. Just bear that in mind.
    Yes I've seen that happen to some people on this thread so my plan was to go shopping (I mean I have hours to kill)😂then get lunch, and then try and get there for 1:30pm! Thanks for warning me though 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've seen that happen to some people on this thread so my plan was to go shopping (I mean I have hours to kill)😂then get lunch, and then try and get there for 1:30pm! Thanks for warning me though 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why not haha?! It'll help you relax I guess. Just remember stressing or breaking down in the exam won't help; you'll just lose time. Although there is an element of luck, those who practice lots and work hard for it are wayyyy more likely to do well. You've got this! Btw what are you looking to apply for and where?😝

ReputationRep:
    Why not haha?! It'll help you relax I guess. Just remember stressing or breaking down in the exam won't help; you'll just lose time. Although there is an element of luck, those who practice lots and work hard for it are wayyyy more likely to do well. You've got this! Btw what are you looking to apply for and where?😝
    Haha exactly! And yeah I'm gonna try my hardest to stay calm especially for VR and QR! Thank you! And I absolutely love Manchester! Also Liverpool, Exeter (don't think my predictions will do though),St George's, Newcastle. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Anyone know where I can apply with the following stats:
    Gcse:13A*s
    AS: A in Maths
    A levels predictions: 3A*s and 1A
    UKCAT: 637 average - VR 560, QR 740, AR 610
    Doing BMAT as well

Thanks in advance x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.