Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 29)

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    I'm winning :king1: until someone posts after me :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    But, I swear I saw Ayaz to be at 100 post with his 'plsssss' post. I should have taken a screenshot. That's why I did the 'five'. I'm confused now. I hope a post wasn't deleted before. :/
    Ahhh okay idk? Ask Matrix tbh! But i was really close tbh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    The most normal conversation ever
    Decent? :awesome:
    Bof, mas mal (Okayyish I think yes gonna drag this out a bit without punctuation which is irritating me but it will be done for reasons unknown to Ein hope you like this little bit of text in brackets as part of the translation I'll stop now)

We'll have to stick to one
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoilsport:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Spoilsport:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup, that's me

(Original post by Ayaz789)
    Ahhh okay idk? Ask Matrix tbh! But i was really close tbh*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    I'm winning :king1: until someone posts after me :ninja:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nope, that's against the Terms and Conditions. Would never do that..
    (Original post by Maths Four Life)
    Ofc u wouldn't, we believe u:teehee:
    But, I swear I saw Ayaz to be at 100 post with his 'plsssss' post. I should have taken a screenshot. That's why I did the 'five'. I'm confused now. I hope a post wasn't deleted before. :/
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Posting the next post after me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Cannnttt iiii doooo thattt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    No worries
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    :mmm:
    :lol: How cute?

Hi.

That's good to hear.
    I'm so happy too.
    Tagging people upon request on confirming who got the most recent 100 post - do you think it was Ayaz or UWS?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup, that's me

Tagging people upon request on confirming who got the most recent 100 post - do you think it was Ayaz or UWS?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    The app put me on 100th so yeah..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    The app put me on 100th so yeah..
    Yeah, I've got you down as 100th but I got here about 5 posts later, in which time, anyone could have deleted a post, even though we have proposed the new rule in this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I doubt he'd do that. I trust UWS that he won't do such a thing. :yep:
    Name:  tumblr_m9i0eg527B1qi5n77o1_500.png
Views: 7
Size:  36.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    mostack -liar liar

ReputationRep:

P
    sted from TSR Mobile
    I saw Ayaz on 100 but obviously you can't just go with my reply as others didn't see it. I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths Four Life)
    Name:  tumblr_m9i0eg527B1qi5n77o1_500.png
Views: 7
Size:  36.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    I saw Ayaz on 100 but obviously you can't just go with my reply as others didn't see it. I don't know.
    Yup, thanks for letting me know though. For now, UWS will temporarily have the 100 post. Once we have a majority vote from people who witnessed the last win, I'll see if things need to change or not.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup, thanks for letting me know though. For now, UWS will temporarily have the 100 post. Once we have a majority vote from people who witnessed the last win, I'll see if things need to change or not.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    @Saba XD did you really see him above me? I remember seeing Matrix post then I posted, then after refreshing Ayaz was after me.

If someone did delete a post, it wouldn't have changed the order, in fact it would have made Matrix win and I'm sure Matrix123 would have known that?

Could a Mod could verify if a post was deleted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    @Saba XD did you really see him above me? I remember seeing Matrix post then I posted, then after refreshing Ayaz was after me.

If someone did delete a post, it wouldn't have changed the order, in fact it would have made Matrix win and I'm sure Matrix123 would have known that?
    If that's the case then yes, but if a post was deleted I believe that would have made Ayaz win. I wasn't there at the exact moment of the win. I think you did get it but I'm just waiting for other responses before confirming the win. If there are other responses supporting the win going over to Ayaz, then I'll have to ask Ethan if he can check things out for us. In the mean time, you have the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

On mine it says you have won , on the app but idk :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't win any 100 posts anymore :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If that's the case then yes, but if a post was deleted I believe that would have made Ayaz win. I wasn't there at the exact moment of the win. I think you did get it but I'm just waiting for other responses before confirming the win. If there are other responses supporting the win going over to Ayaz, then I'll have to ask Ethan if he can check things out for us. In the mean time, you have the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw UWS win but he beat Ayaz by a split second

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think anyone is stupid enough to delete a post lol what do they get out of it? Nothing because of my new rule :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    I can't win any 100 posts anymore :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:
    Sure you can
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    I saw UWS win but he beat Ayaz by a split second
    Oh OK, thanks for that
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    I don't think anyone is stupid enough to delete a post lol what do they get out of it? Nothing because of my new rule :yep:
    I agree, I'm just confirming it in any case.
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Hello guys :wavey:
    :hi:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.