Artemis Fowl Movie Update 4! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

... Jangra?

How very pleasant to see you in here. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    How very nice of you to say so

I decided I should escape my usual haunts, and chat was the first stop :yep:

And this is the pinnacle of chat: you've made a good choice. How's life going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    And this is the pinnacle of chat: you've made a good choice. How's life going?
    Pretty good at the moment actually, thanks. I've managed to bag myself an interview at Bristol for Vet-Med, so I'm on a bit of a high! Combine this with a few merry nights (+halloween), pay-day, and my triumphant return to "gift advisor" at work, and you're left with a rather happy bunny!

How are tricks for you? All toddling along swimmingly, I hope?

(Original post by emilyyy)
    Pretty good at the moment actually, thanks. I've managed to bag myself an interview at Bristol for Vet-Med, so I'm on a bit of a high! Combine this with a few merry nights (+halloween), pay-day, and my triumphant return to "gift advisor" at work, and you're left with a rather happy bunny!

How are tricks for you? All toddling along swimmingly, I hope?
    Oh, awesomeness! Well done on the interview.

Things aren't bad at all here either. Had a good weekend and I've got no lectures this week coming up, only an essay to finish off. Then I've got a couple of good weekends coming up and plenty of fun stuff to look forward to midweek this week and next too. I'm definitely happy atm.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, awesomeness! Well done on the interview.

Things aren't bad at all here either. Had a good weekend and I've got no lectures this week coming up, only an essay to finish off. Then I've got a couple of good weekends coming up and plenty of fun stuff to look forward to midweek this week and next too. I'm definitely happy atm.
    Thanks. I've been waiting for it for a whole year, so I was thrilled when I got the invite :p:

Fabby! What counts as fun stuff in your world then? :p:

Thanks. I've been waiting for it for a whole year, so I was thrilled when I got the invite :p:

Fabby! What counts as fun stuff in your world then? :p:
    Gap year? Or did you know for ages where you wanted to apply?

Going to a mate's birthday this weekend coming up, and I pass through London to get to it, so I'll be home briefly. Then the weekend after it's a proper weekend in London so more fun there as well. This Wednesday I'm hopefully seeing a film with people, and Holsy is in Manchester the Wednesday after. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Gap year? Or did you know for ages where you wanted to apply?

Going to a mate's birthday this weekend coming up, and I pass through London to get to it, so I'll be home briefly. Then the weekend after it's a proper weekend in London so more fun there as well. This Wednesday I'm hopefully seeing a film with people, and Holsy is in Manchester the Wednesday after. :yep:
    I applied last year, but was rejected without interview on all counts (due to my college refusing to predict me the minimum grades that the uni's demanded). Then I achieved the grades, but obviously there's no clearing for vet-med! So yeah, a gap year, but not out of choice. Though I must say I've come to realise the benefits of it :yep:

Sounds action packed and full of giggles Just the way I like it.

I applied last year, but was rejected without interview on all counts (due to my college refusing to predict me the minimum grades that the uni's demanded). Then I achieved the grades, but obviously there's no clearing for vet-med! So yeah, a gap year, but not out of choice. Though I must say I've come to realise the benefits of it :yep:

Sounds action packed and full of giggles Just the way I like it.
    Ah well, at least you've got the dedication to carry on with it. What're you doing for the gap then?

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, at least you've got the dedication to carry on with it. What're you doing for the gap then?
    Heh.

Mostly just working to save money for uni, with the odd work experience placement thrown in the mix, whenever I get bored.
    And then of course the mandatory liver pickling and going out with chums :p:

If I manage to work enough hours/save enough money I'd also like to do some travelling. I don't do as much of that as I would like.

Heh.

Mostly just working to save money for uni, with the odd work experience placement thrown in the mix, whenever I get bored.
    And then of course the mandatory liver pickling and going out with chums :p:

If I manage to work enough hours/save enough money I'd also like to do some travelling. I don't do as much of that as I would like.
    Hmm. I considering taking a gap year with the intention of travelling, but I doubted I've have the work ethic to actually come back home afterwards and still be totally up for university. I'd have done Europe, probably. Or what I could afford. Probably Calais and back.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I considering taking a gap year with the intention of travelling, but I doubted I've have the work ethic to actually come back home afterwards and still be totally up for university. I'd have done Europe, probably. Or what I could afford. Probably Calais and back.
    It's definitely a risk you run! My brain's already started shutting down, so I ended up signing myself up for an AS Psycholohu evening class to keep myself motivated :rolleyes:

:p: If I could afford it I'd love to go to Australia and Africa I think :yep: And some rainforest region too.

It's definitely a risk you run! My brain's already started shutting down, so I ended up signing myself up for an AS Psycholohu evening class to keep myself motivated :rolleyes:

:p: If I could afford it I'd love to go to Australia and Africa I think :yep: And some rainforest region too.
    Oh. That's a good idea actually.

I'd love to go to the rainforest someday, but I have no idea which one. :o: Possibly Borneo.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. That's a good idea actually.

I'd love to go to the rainforest someday, but I have no idea which one. :o: Possibly Borneo.
    Yeah, possibly Borneo for me too :yep: I'd love to go to Madagascar too. And I've been thinking that since before the film

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow:

The film? That CGI thing? "Last Chance To See", by Douglas Adams, was the book that made me interested in Madagascar. But I've had a thing for Borneo for ages.

Hi Seanyyy. :love:

ReputationRep:
    hey babe

Good night, pumpkin?

ReputationRep:
    it was alright, watched the hills have eyes which is still as amazing 3rd time round.

you hunnybun?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.