Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    'Stagnant watching' again. I've been on episode 5 for a long time (2+ years?) The ninja episode has annoyed me too much to continue.
    Having now bothered to glance over your list, do yourself a favour and watch RahXephon.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    WHAT??

RAGEEEE!!!

:stomp: :mob: :mad: :mad2: :rant: :mad: :mad2: :mob:

:spank:
    There there, we'll pretend it never happened. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes! RahXephon is amazing :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I've been rewatching the Doki and Nabi videos again. :love: So cute...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Oh yes! RahXephon is amazing :coma:
    He rated NGE 4/5, so there's hope yet. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    The boy is an anomaly that would happily give Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (and 2nd Gig) a meagre 3/5. :sadnod:
    Anomaly? I know several people who'd happily give it 3 stars! I truly like the movie a lot, so I'm not an alien to the ideas or such.

ReputationRep:
    Also looks at AMFs dropped list :shock:

Who is that sekoj person :curious:

Onee-sama has been writing essay's :lolwut:

I also got an email from AP saying I had a comment but there was nothing :emo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Anomaly? I know several people who'd happily give it 3 stars! I truly like the movie a lot, so I'm not an alien to the ideas or such.
    I'm willing to wager that there's an infinitely larger group of people that would rate it higher. In any case, I was referring to your list in its entirely, not this series specifically.

ReputationRep:
    There there, we'll pretend it never happened. :sadnod:
    Blood vendetta time :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    He rated NGE 4/5, so there's hope yet. :tongue:
    You make me feel like a delinquent.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Onee-sama has been writing essay's :lolwut:
    Yes, having a discussion is an alien concept. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It seems I'm not very tolerant. :sad: Let's not ever discuss this again. :p:
    Die you intolerant ******* :mad2:

...maybe you should go to intolerence camp:giggle:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Has vinnie-kins got a cold? :emog:
    yes
    you're a trouble maker :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, having a discussion is an alien concept. :rolleyes:
    Im not a moron:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I need to actually watch something today......been downloading Princess Tutu and Basquash (just to add to the massive amount of unwatched stuff on my HDDs :mmm:), but all I've watched is the latest Letter Bee :erm:

Suppose with all this talk of GiTS: SAC I'd better stick the next disc in :p:

ReputationRep:
    By your average ratings you seem to have very high standards... but what didn't you like so much about SAC or Death Note? :indiff:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    My comment was only in jest. You're entitled to your own opinion, obviously. I can appreciate and acknowledge that these series wouldn't appeal to all. :smile:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Im not a moron:getmecoat:
    I had an even longer comment on there, but chose to remove it because I wanted to add more. I really should learn to condense each point I put across. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I had an even longer comment on there, but chose to remove it because I wanted to add more. I really should learn to condense each point I put across. :o:
    It was just an observation :s: why dont you add it in another comment instead of deleting it to post the whole thing again?:dontknow:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    It was just an observation :s: why dont you add it in another comment instead of deleting it to post the whole thing again?:dontknow:
    I copy and paste what I've written in a text file for later. The main reason is to minimise how many times I comment. I'd much rather have one long comment that multiple small ones.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1087952
    this thread made me lol for 5 minutes because it reminded me of the time biker ***** and I were loling in a library for like an hour because there was a guy wearing a jumper that way and biker ***** was making jokes about coming from the country club in a posh voice :teehee:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.