Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Use the ACR if you're gonna go with an Assualt Rifle, by far the most accurate one of the lot.

Tbh I get nervous for no reason on GB and half the time I don't pay attention, I think overall everyone did better than me...but yeah for the slightly bigger maps it's usually long distance.

I'm not bothered about how many losses we rack up as long as we learn from it, I mean like SnD on Favela for sure is one of the ones I've found good tactics for now....we'll have to keep trying different tactics to see how we go but we'll get there, no doubt about it. Oh yeah and Highrise I think I've got a lot more tactics for now, shame that we can't really play public games to practise what we've learnt. :rolleyes:

I'd be up for helping
    i dont think the acr is powerful enough. I no you dont mind loosing and treating it as a learning assignment, and i have the same opinion, but it still really fooks me off

I think nerves are a big part! it wont be when i have had a few beers on the weekend and play, tho typically if i have had a few i probably think i am playing well and not realising how badly i am playing

edit: just couldnt get in to it for some reason, i didnt really give it enough chance either tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i dont think the acr is powerful enough. I no you dont mind loosing and treating it as a learning assignment, and i have the same opinion, but it still really fooks me off

I think nerves are a big part! it wont be when i have had a few beers on the weekend and play, tho typically if i have had a few i probably think i am playing well and not realising how badly i am playing

edit: just couldnt get in to it for some reason, i didnt really give it enough chance either tbh
    The ACR is definitely the way forward. It's accuracy is pretty much unmatched and also it's one of the most effective weapons for reload cancelling. For AR classes either the Famas/M16 or ACR are the weapons of choice...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Tesco Direct or Entertainment?

Anyway the good think about this company is that it's based in Preston so no waiting for the game to come to the mainland...
    Tesco Entertainment IIRC. I ordered Black Ops at the same time as Illusionary.

(Original post by Illusionary)
    I don't think so, but sounds like a great idea! I could see if secretmessages (who has credit for the awesome tech wiki design) could help out a little if you'd like?

I got my hard drive formatting sorted out in the end (thanks Mike!), have backed up and removed my old drive. This evening I'll get the new one in and hope that the restore works! :p:
    Ok then, you can bother him about it. :gthumb:

i didnt like lbp

i wonder if i will like number 2, i doubt it
    IMO, if you didn't like 1, then there's no chance you'll like 2.

ReputationRep:
    The ACR is definitely the way forward. It's accuracy is pretty much unmatched and also it's one of the most effective weapons for reload cancelling. For AR classes either the Famas/M16 or ACR are the weapons of choice...
    This, I miss the ACR. Can't wait to unlock it again. I do enjoy the Famas, but the burst shot does catch me out and I end up being killed, worst is when they have last stand on, hence me using the RPD a lot recently, does recoil quite a lot though. I miss having claymores too! But I'm unlikely to go on and play if the games are so full of hackers, it just isn't worth it...

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh....Holographic FAMAS :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Ahhh....Holographic FAMAS :sogood:
    you do love the famas dont you

ReputationRep:
    you do love the famas dont you
    Favorite gun in the game :woo:
    One burst kills every time and suits my play style perfectly...Defensive play :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I made a start to the wiki.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...tion_3_Society

:gthumb:

Edit:
    Can't upload images to TSR for the wiki. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Favorite gun in the game :woo:
    One burst kills every time and suits my play style perfectly...Defensive play :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I made a start to the wiki.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...tion_3_Society

:gthumb:

Edit:
    Can't upload images to TSR for the wiki. :pierre:
    How are we going to go about doing this? Like what are we gonna include?

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:
    I only ever rush when I play with you and mo because otherwise I won't get any kills :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How are we going to go about doing this? Like what are we gonna include?
    It's basically going to be the OP from now on.

I'm going to see if I can, figure out how to use secretmessages' tech wiki template...

Edit:
    It's not going to work, it's specifically made for the Tech wiki.

Edit2:
    Template can be edited but no idea how I can re-upload it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    :teehee:
    I only ever rush when I play with you and mo because otherwise I won't get any kills :p:
    lol, its not me that takes the kills mate im the one getting killed :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's basically going to be the OP from now on.

I'm going to see if I can, figure out how to use secretmessages' tech wiki template...

Edit:
    It's not going to work, it's specifically made for the Tech wiki.

Edit2:
    Template can be edited but no idea how I can re-upload it.
    can you do anything with media wiki and completley customise it :teeth: ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    can you do anything with media wiki and completley customise it :teeth: ?
    Media wiki? It's totally customisable, but I've no idea how to attach a template to the wiki page.

ReputationRep:
    Media wiki? It's totally customisable, but I've no idea how to attach a template to the wiki page.
    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

dont know if there are any libraries in there you can use to create a proper wiki page? rather than hand making on here? if not it was jsut an idea

ReputationRep:
    Anyone her having problems with the PS3? My current one is pretty new as I only got it just before Christmas but it regularly freezes..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Anyone her having problems with the PS3? My current one is pretty new as I only got it just before Christmas but it regularly freezes..
    Which model is it?

It might be worth going into the recovery menu and rebuilding the database to see if it helps...

ReputationRep:
    Which model is it?

It might be worth going into the recovery menu and rebuilding the database to see if it helps...
    Always happens when I'm playing BlackOps though, extremely annoying. I have the slim one, don't know much else.

How drastic is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    i wouldnt worry about it freezing if your playing black ops, thats considered normal behaviour by treyarch

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.