ReputationRep:
    Another 60 minute run! #lovinglife

(Original post by lilabs)
    What phone apps?
    Apps of a sexual nature?

(Original post by Liam_G)
    Yes.

/hopeful optimism :moon:

You're too busy learning Russian and running on treadmills anyway, Jack :hand: Y'all addicted to extracurriculars. You should try being boring like me for a while. *****es love boring.
    Maybe I'll try them simultaneously so that I can free up time. And I'll lie about them anyway! Besides, you are a baker extraordinaire. Maybe I need to choose the right extracurriculars.

Edit: I just stood on a blueberry. Ewwwwwww. That was surprisingly, deeply unpleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Apps of a sexual nature?
    Give me an example

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone (:

(Original post by Cezz)
    hey everyone (:
    Afternoon. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cezz)
    hey everyone (:
    Hello! :awesome:

(Original post by Tortious)
    Afternoon. :wavey:
    Poke!

That video you showed me just made me think of this. :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I got drafted into digging up the garden. So now I've had my third shower of the day (ridiculous!). I meant to read my book today - I've yet to have the chance to!

(Original post by lilabs)
    Give me an example
    Umm... well, I don't use those sorts of apps/websites so I'm not familiar with them at all. I've heard of Qrushr - give that a try?

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, Amsterdam is still good. Nothing to report on the :sexface: front though.

ReputationRep:
    You know those days where you've previously planned a full day "I'm going to do ALL the things" kinda day, and then something happens and you do nothing.

Today is one of those days. I woke up at 4pm, (who does that?) I've lost my sleeping tablets :unimpressed: So in order to regain dignity I've just finished cleaning the kitchen, done all the washing up, doing the clothes load, tidied the front room and have put dinner in the oven. My housemate is at work, I feel like a housewife :mmm:

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    You know those days where you've previously planned a full day "I'm going to do ALL the things" kinda day, and then something happens and you do nothing.

Today is one of those days. I woke up at 4pm, (who does that?) I've lost my sleeping tablets :unimpressed: So in order to regain dignity I've just finished cleaning the kitchen, done all the washing up, doing the clothes load, tidied the front room and have put dinner in the oven. My housemate is at work, I feel like a housewife :mmm:
    Out of rep. :rolleyes:

Bonus points if you greet your housemate with "honey, you're home!". :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hello! =) How old are you?? xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Just spent a good 3-4 hours chatting up this girl who i was 90% sure was gay and was all touchy feely to only hear the 4 worst words in the history of flirting "My boyfriend and I"
    All i cna say is i very quickly left the conversation and I am now back at home (its 1am here) ith my tail firmly between my legs.... fml

(Original post by lcsurfer)
    Just spent a good 3-4 hours chatting up this girl who i was 90% sure was gay and was all touchy feely to only hear the 4 worst words in the history of flirting "My boyfriend and I"
    All i cna say is i very quickly left the conversation and I am now back at home (its 1am here) ith my tail firmly between my legs.... fml
    I know that feel bro. :console:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Coming out of hiding a litte bit. :ninja: Hey all :hello:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Head is feeling much better after napping

:console: I know the feeling :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Out of rep. :rolleyes:

Bonus points if you greet your housemate with "honey, you're home!". :mmm:
    This will be done. While wearing a pinny and oven gloves.

:console: ouch, hate those words.

(Original post by ViceVersa)
    Coming out of hiding a litte bit. :ninja: Hey all :hello:
    :ninja: Why are you hiding? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    :ninja: Why are you hiding? :mmm:
    :shh: :ninja:

(Original post by ViceVersa)
    :shh: :ninja:
    You're not that good at it - you're not "invisible". :p:

Seriously though, how are things?

ReputationRep:
    You're not that good at it - you're not "invisible". :p:

Seriously though, how are things?
    I did say I was coming out fo hiding for a bit

Things are okay hope they are for you too!

ReputationRep:
    My other half is staying in a makeshift dormitory in the Tobacco Docks retail park in Wapping. The army have taken over and stationed loads of troops plus some civilians. He's one of the civilians. His job normally involves taking soldiers to and from barracks across the country, hence why he's there.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.