Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii everyone I'm new to this thread and I just wanted to ask because I've observed [email protected]
    • Most of us Somalis big sellouts so like when its convenient we betray one another like where is the solidarity?
    • We also need to keep to our culture and language I actually struggle as well I wish we were very harsh like Pakistanis and Yemenis in terms of culture/language so we had more knowledge of it!!!
    • Plus like some Somalis I see lately like literally called themselves mixed? what kind of self hate? I'm so shocked omg
    • Plus stop telling others our sayings and stuff now those Yemenis and Pakistanis understand us but its never vice versa...coincidence? Nope they actually keep their lips sealed keep to themselves well and stick to their cultures!!

Anyways other than that rant its nice to me you all!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    Hiiii everyone I'm new to this thread and I just wanted to ask because I've observed [email protected]
    • Most of us Somalis big sellouts so like when its convenient we betray one another like where is the solidarity?
    • We also need to keep to our culture and language I actually struggle as well I wish we were very harsh like Pakistanis and Yemenis in terms of culture/language so we had more knowledge of it!!!
    • Plus like some Somalis I see lately like literally called themselves mixed? what kind of self hate? I'm so shocked omg
    • Plus stop telling others our sayings and stuff now those Yemenis and Pakistanis understand us but its never vice versa...coincidence? Nope they actually keep their lips sealed keep to themselves well and stick to their cultures!!
    Anyways other than that rant its nice to me you all!!!!
    lol shutup man, talkin all that bs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    lol shutup man, talkin all that bs
    Try shutting me up? Can you? exactly you can't the only bs here is the fact that you quoted my post like why don't you take your own advice and try shutting the hell up and mind your own business if you can't answer the questions I've got scroll elsewhere or did my comment hit a nerve?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    Try shutting me up? Can you? exactly you can't the only bs here is the fact that you quoted my post like why don't you take your own advice and try shutting the hell up and mind your own business if you can't answer the questions I've got scroll elsewhere or did my comment hit a nerve?
    lol shutup already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    (Original post by ThePhilosopher1)
    [QUOTE=The Epicurean;59704449]./QUOTE]

(Original post by Chukkeigh)
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    (Original post by somalilander)
    [QUOTE=haji.ali;61076797]./QUOTE]

(Original post by justthatboy)
    (Original post by Jonny Smi)
    t..
    (Original post by GreenArrow)
    Hey guys and girls,There is a YouTube channel called SheekoSheeko which brings together a group of Somali's in North America to talk about issues relating to the Somali community, or Somali's in the West. Topics like integration, cultural conflicts, dating, abortion and female leaders.I'd like to start something similar with Somali's here in the UK (specifically London) and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Meus;64523187][QUOTE=The Epicurean;59704449]./QUOTE]

(Original post by Meus)
    ./QUOTE]

Hey guys and girls,There is a YouTube channel called SheekoSheeko which brings together a group of Somali's in North America to talk about issues relating to the Somali community, or Somali's in the West. Topics like integration, cultural conflicts, dating, abortion and female leaders.I'd like to start something similar with Somali's here in the UK (specifically London) and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this.
    That actually sounds like something interesting, you can count me in.
    I can also help with post production and editing, best to do it after ramadan though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Woah, are Somali people just generally lazy?

ReputationRep:
    China man checking in.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol shutup already
    Try it then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    Try it then
    why u still talkin

ReputationRep:
    why u still talkin
    Why are you asking? Why do you care

ReputationRep:
    This society brings hope to the darkness of the somali community in the UK.

Majority are unemployed, underachievers at school and generally depend on benefits.

The somali youth in the diaspora are very bad when it comes to crime since they are often swayed by peer pressure.

Hopefully one day, we wouldn't have to be such nacaseen

ReputationRep:
    Somali's are hard workers whoever says otherwise deserves a slap
    They have THE most beautiful women :fan::lovie::lovedup::lovedup2:
    we are HOTTER than any cadaan talking *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londons slickest)
    Woah, are Somali people just generally lazy?
    NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisa2347)
    NO
    Come on, just a little bit lazy

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:

Somalia hanoolaato

ReputationRep:
    Yes this society died lets make this society alive again!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.