Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Yet no one claimed that "Hamas" isn't a terrorist.
    This does not excuse any mistreatment and barbaric acts to the citizens of Palestine which has unfortunately been conducted by the IDF.
    It's not Israel's fault the people of Gaza elected Hamas who went on to firing rockets at Israel from civilian areas. Israel has full justification to destroy this rocket firing points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    It's not Israel's fault the people of Gaza elected Hamas who went on to firing rockets at Israel from civilian areas. Israel has full justification to destroy this rocket firing points.
    And the tunnels.

(Original post by missfats)
    Yet no one claimed that "Hamas" isn't a terrorist.
    This does not excuse any mistreatment and barbaric acts to the citizens of Palestine which has unfortunately been conducted by the IDF.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only yesterday or so you were praising ISIS and supporting attacks on Jews in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    x
    I'll wait for some major news agencies to hit this before I join the bandwagon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    And the tunnels.

Only yesterday or so you were praising ISIS and supporting attacks on Jews in Europe
    Sources?

I have never did any of those.
    However, stop trying to ignore these undeniable facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Fresh off the press, so yet to be translated into English.

Just shows what utter fools those people who believed Hamas' denials are.
    Am intrigued into this statement, can you tell me where you obtained your source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    And the tunnels.
    It's ironic that when Israel starts demolishing the tunnels, of which there are so many, the tunnels are actually used increasingly to attack Israel.

You may be able to help me out here but I haven't heard of a single instance of the Palestinians using one of those tunnels to attack Israeli soldiers prior to Operation Protective Edge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevelee)
    Am intrigued into this statement, can you tell me where you obtained your source?
    Starting to do the rounds. It was at a gathering of Muslim scholars in Turkey.

ReputationRep:
    Starting to do the rounds. It was at a gathering of Muslim scholars in Turkey.

Move on, there's nothing new here...

ReputationRep:
    After all the breathless claims that they had nothing to do with it, Hamas has now admitted that they kidnapped the boys. Good timing though, because Israel just took out three senior terrorists in the last 24 hours Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza

ReputationRep:
    Who says the media isn't biased? - dnt belive everything u read on papers kid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchard_01)
    Who says the media isn't biased? - dnt belive everything u read on papers kid! Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: Are you claiming Al-Arouri didn't say this? You're going to embarass yourself

ReputationRep:
    Palestinian sources say nearly a dozen more Gazans executed following Israeli airstrikes which killed Hamas commanders in the Strip.

At this rate Israel just needs to sit back and watch them kill themselves

I think that over 40 executed in the last month.

ReputationRep:
    The SS apparently uses Palestinian children to search for tunnels whilst whining about "HAMAS and human shields"...

Oh, and er whilst we are on the subject of tunnels, The most advanced nation in the ME, using state of the art technology (+ not forgetting the human shields), cannot destroy a paltry 33 tunnels without causing a death toll of 2000+Palestinians but Egypt, on the other hand, has managed to destroy hundreds of tunnels with the only casualties being HAMAS members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    Oh, and er whilst we are on the subject of tunnels, The most advanced nation in the ME, using state of the art technology (+ not forgetting the human shields), cannot destroy a paltry 33 tunnels without causing a death toll of 2000+Palestinians but Egypt, on the other hand, has managed to destroy hundreds of tunnels with the only casualties being HAMAS members.
    Egypt didn't have to enter Gaza to destroy the tunnels...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momosteiny)
    Egypt didn't have to enter Gaza to destroy the tunnels...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, they did it from their side.

There was no need for Israel to enter Gaza in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't say anything just saying dnt believe everything u read words could be twisted...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only one source..?

ReputationRep:
    No, they did it from their side.

There was no need for Israel to enter Gaza in the first place.
    So that explains the more deaths due to Israel, as they could not destroy the tunnels from their side of the.border

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momosteiny)
    So that explains the more deaths due to Israel, as they could not destroy the tunnels from their side of the.border

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If Egypt can, why can Israel not with their state of the art technology?

ReputationRep:
    If Egypt can, why can Israel not with their state of the art technology?
    The tunnels to Egypt are for smuggling and thus are or have been opened making them easily detectable as opposed to the tunnels into Israel which are at the moment undetectable from the Israeli side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.