Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    when did I say that? hasn't it occured to oyu that I brag about my mini acheivments because I might be jelous of ur greater one? you think I'm proud of what i'v accomplished in life.. buddy you know me for 3 days.. stop assuming things about me!
    You big PHAT liar! Quit twisting the story as you're on THIN ICE On that 3 days, you've shown us your whole personality - appalling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I gets you don't!
    You chat shiit! Stop wasting my valuable time, you invaluable person

ReputationRep:
    Anymore insults? Co'z I still have spare time left dedicated for you, you trouble-maker!. x

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting...you're on thin ice girl! Don't get *****y on me when I'm off tSR! YOU BEST KNOW YOURSELF FIRST GIRL BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT ME!

ReputationRep:
    Interlude: *hands out popcorn to everyone* I'm waiting!

ReputationRep:
    You can't even prove yourself right? Is that how you argue, ms. know-all? lol 'geniuse' indeed!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not wasting anything, you chose to reply here I don't force you. And why should my achievments bother you? do you have inferiority compelx issues?
    btw I have told you my achievments in a way to find out your intrests.. not my problem how you interpret what you I said... stop being so paranoid and come back to planet earth.. I think you think you're better than me which is why you're trying so hard to show my ugly traits! and who are you to say that they are guly? you're just a human being like everyone else in the world! you're opinion is no greater than the begger living in a tent down the street so stop thinking your opinion matters to me so much that I'll change my personality for you. you're not the first nor the last to dislike me either live with it and get on with life, or don't still not my problem buddy.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm telling you I'm 'off' for now Gets? When I comeback, I'm expecting you to show 'arrogance' on me as what you've promised on this thread, right? Ensure it hurts me deep. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I'm not wasting anything, you chose to reply here I don't force you. And why should my achievments bother you? do you have inferiority compelx issues?
    btw I have told you my achievments in a way to find out your intrests.. not my problem how you interpret what you I said... stop being so paranoid and come back to planet earth.. I think you think you're better than me which is why you're trying so hard to show my ugly traits! and who are you to say that they are guly.. you're just a human being like everyone else in the world! you're opinion is no greater than the begger living in a tent down the street so stop thinking your opinion matters to me so much that I's change my personality for you.
    Looks like someone's getting emotional here. Don't cry yet, I still have more to give you!
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    you're not the first to dislike me either live with it and get on with life, or don't still not my problem buddy.
    Well, they've done the right thing! Who are they?

Don't you dare call me 'buddy' co'z for the SECOND TIME: I don't intend to associate with you in anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not filling ur expectations.. you're not the kind of person I would go out of my way to please... anyway guys when the rest of you come on I'll be back of course I AM expecting you GP to have the final word because you know what.. I knwo you too well...

ReputationRep:
    buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy

and there's a whole large list, don't feel to special... and stop double posting! you're spaming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I'm not filling ur expectations.. you're not the kind of person I would go out of my way to please... anyway guys when the rest of you come on I'll be back of course I AM expecting you GP to have the final word because you know what.. I knwo you too well...
    Tell me about it, co'z you're boring me. I'm expecting you to change your ugly attitudes and not get *****y on me! IS that a hard thing to do? You were the first one to hurt my feelings. I'm just reciprocating it back to you. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy

and there's a whole large list, don't feel to special... and stop double posting! you're spaming!
    When? You blind 8itch!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't you did... go back you'll see stop cursing! and you're not doing anything but humiliating urself.. go back read the whole conv. you'll see that you're cursing and I'm trying to reason with you. So bottom line BUDDY! even if I'm everything you said I am, I seem to have controle on my emotions unlike you... you emotional mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    At least we now all know that 'it' can spell the word 'buddy'. Still not good enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I didn't you did... go back you'll see
    You one PHAT liar! Stop accusing me! Accuse your personality for making you look so arrogant to us!

ReputationRep:
    ur on msn.. not gnna continue this here.. it's killing my post count! ppl already think I have no life:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    ur on msn.. not gnna continue this here.. it's killing my post count! ppl already think I have no life:eek:
    You weirdo! And thanks for unblocking me YOU TWO-FACED:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I Didn't Block You Goddamn It!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I Didn't Block You Goddamn It!
    God Damn You! Thank god I have msn block checker. You idiot!:mad: AND A LIAR!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.