Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Would you rather stick with Balotelli?
    They've spent enough on Forwards. If I was a Liverpool Fan I wouldn't want the embarrassment of another big money failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    They've spent enough on Forwards. If I was a Liverpool Fan I wouldn't want the embarrassment of another big money failure.
    Origi is already ours so we won't need to spend more money

What I'm saying is would you rather stick with Balotelli or bring in Origi in Jan?

ReputationRep:
    Origi is already ours so we won't need to spend more money

What I'm saying is would you rather stick with Balotelli or bring in Origi in Jan?
    To draft Origi in for January, it'll be another 5-10 million. Which won't happen by the way. The agreement was in place for a reason.

And what I'm saying is stop trying to throw cash at every minor problem despite having spent on Lallana, Lazar, Balotelli and Lambert.

****ing hell. I remember the days of Torres and Voronin as the only two recognised forwards.

I hate Football. I hate John Henry. I hate Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    To draft Origi in for January, it'll be another 5-10 million. Which won't happen by the way. The agreement was in place for a reason.

And what I'm saying is stop trying to throw cash at every minor problem despite having spent on Lallana, Lazar, Balotelli and Lambert.

****ing hell. I remember the days of Torres and Voronin as the only two recognised forwards.

I hate Football. I hate John Henry. I hate Liverpool.
    Source? We could just give them Borini in exchange. Why do you keep on posting in the football section let alone the Liverpool thread if you hate football so much.

ReputationRep:
    Source? We could just give them Borini in exchange. Why do you keep on posting in the football section let alone the Liverpool thread if you hate football so much.
    I read something somewhere that claimed Lille was totally opposed to a January recall as early as August but money talks... afaik it was on *cough*lfcreds .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GorlimtheUnhappy)
    I read something somewhere that claimed Lille was totally opposed to a January recall as early as August but money talks... afaik it was on *cough*lfcreds .
    I know that they will be opposed to a Jan move but I'm just exploring a possibility of doing a trade of players rather than giving them money.

ReputationRep:
    I know that they will be opposed to a Jan move but I'm just exploring a possibility of doing a trade of players rather than giving them money.
    I don't think Lambert and Balotelli fit their playing style tbh but you might be right actually. I have a suspicion FSG will not be giving Rodgers a lot of money this window and we might have to resort to player swaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GorlimtheUnhappy)
    I don't think Lambert and Balotelli fit their playing style tbh but you might be right actually. I have a suspicion FSG will not be giving Rodgers a lot of money this window and we might have to resort to player swaps.
    Borini could fit, problem is we tried to get rid of him in summer and he wouldn't budge lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hard fact liverpool failed this season's transfer window
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Balotelli vs Lovren this weekend. The battle of the average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    City are just lol.
    Tbh City will pick up when Silva is fit again. They could do with a creative winger btw considering Navas is terrible. They'll try get someone in Jan but doubt anyone will be available.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Tbh City will pick up when Silva is fit again. They could do with a creative winger btw considering Navas is terrible. They'll try get someone in Jan but doubt anyone will be available.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    City will finish 2nd purely because they have Aguero and everyone else is ****e.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    City will finish 2nd purely because they have Aguero and everyone else is ****e.
    Yeah that too. We'll get top 4 on the grounds we have more mental strength than Arsenal and Liverpool as well btw.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah that too. We'll get top 4 on the grounds we have more mental strength than Arsenal and Liverpool as well btw.
    Injuries though :sad: As it stands we're playing a back 4 of Valencia, Blind, Smalling, Shaw against Arsenal with Lindegaard in goal and Fletcher as DM. Thank **** for the international break eh? Otherwise we'd concede about 6 goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Injuries though :sad: As it stands we're playing a back 4 of Valencia, Blind, Smalling, Shaw against Arsenal with Lindegaard in goal and Fletcher as DM. Thank **** for the international break eh? Otherwise we'd concede about 6 goals.
    Interesting that you think Blind will start at CB, do you not think McNair deserves to start? Though Smalling is a **** and you can't trust him, is there no chance of Jones being back? Would love a 4-3-3 if i'm honest (out and out Wingers), but it won't happen because our wide men are, well, ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    **** that ****. Rafa, Smalling/Jones, McNair, Shaw, Blind at DM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Smalling should not be anywhere near the first XI after what he did. If I was LVG he'd be training with the reserves and fined 2 weeks wages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bank on it. Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool have proven to be bottlers over the last season or so.

ReputationRep:
    Balotelli has picked up a hamstring injury with Italy
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hayles101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    3 of those players are currently injured, I hope they're back in time but given our luck with injuries it wouldn't surprise me if they aren't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.