Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    TBH i can't wait to do the exam tomorrow so its just done and out the way and gone forever

i'm just so Tired of it at this point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubiquitousking)
    SLT + Sensitisation is for PSB
    SLT+ Desensitisation is for ASB
    (for me)
    (Original post by wickedisgood)
    yeah i have cp and slt for both too dw
    okay thanks guys I got stressed for a sec lol

ReputationRep:
    I really need as high as I can get in this, preferably an A* as PSYA3 was rubbish for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    Lmao. I think sometimes I can appear ruder than I am I use rude words way too much online
    It took me four hours to learn Media. Learn. I had studied addiction but yesterday chose to learn media. Four hours.

It will take you two hours to revise each module. 8PM-10PM. 5AM-7AM. Research Methods an hour of understanding the key terms and tests. Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any studies for empathy in prosocial behaviour (media) pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    169 UMS for AS...
    Want an A*
    Can someone do the maths for me

What do I need to get on each paper 3 & 4 (%/grade)?
    it doesnt matter what you got in AS you just have to get at least 320 ums overall AND 90% (180/200) at A2 to get the a*

ReputationRep:
    Guys I am panicing please can you guys help me with this A02 point on issues of reliability and validity on classification and diagnosis of schizophrenia. The A02 point says that it is more common to be diagnosed if your african and this could be due to misiagnosis. That is the A02 point summarised but how do i link that back to A03? i';m really confused..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    It took me four hours to learn Media. Learn. I had studied addiction but yesterday chose to learn media. Four hours.

It will take you two hours to revise each module. 8PM-10PM. 5AM-7AM. Research Methods an hour of understanding the key terms and tests. Sorted.
    I've almost finished with Depression, got maybe an hour left of Media, and finished RM, gonna just go over it for half an hour maybe. I did take that massive 5 hour nap so perhaps an all-nighter won't be too bad...

Also damn what made you change to Media? Addiction is muuuch harder right? Even the Loopa guy suggests self-teaching Media if your college isn't doing it. Wouldn't have revising a lot for Addiction been easier than starting a new topic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    I've almost finished with Depression, got maybe an hour left of Media, and finished RM, gonna just go over it for half an hour maybe. I did take that massive 5 hour nap so perhaps an all-nighter won't be too bad...

Also damn what made you change to Media? Addiction is muuuch harder right? Even the Loopa guy suggests self-teaching Media if your college isn't doing it. Wouldn't have revising a lot for Addiction been easier than starting a new topic?
    9 pages media / 7 pages depression (brain-freeze)

= 7 sides hand written notes / 8 sides hand written notes / 2 sides of notes for RM

learning isnt about the 'time it takes' but just understanding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    What grade did you get /UMS
    184 ums in total

ReputationRep:
    Anomalistic psychology is pretty good too, very few people do it though. I'm speshul

ReputationRep:
    how long do you have revise research methods in order to get decent marks like over 20?
    is one day enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romanoff)
    Anomalistic psychology is pretty good too, very few people do it though. I'm speshul
    Ahh I really wanted to do that but our college doesn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romanoff)
    The kind of speshul that gets you extra time in the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    The kind of speshul that gets you extra time in the exam
    LOL I wish

Extra time would be the best

I'd take a quick nap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    Guys I am panicing please can you guys help me with this A02 point on issues of reliability and validity on classification and diagnosis of schizophrenia. The A02 point says that it is more common to be diagnosed if your african and this could be due to misiagnosis. That is the A02 point summarised but how do i link that back to A03? i';m really confused..
    That point is cultural variations, reducing ecological validity of diagnosis. DSM and ICD are ethnocentric as it only reflects 'white' cultures. That study is by Harrison. What is 'abnormal' in one country may be 'normal' in another. Diagnosis is subjective as it's dependent on objective measures increasing chance of misdiagnosis. Psychologists should investigate DSM reliability in non-Western cultures to improve validity.

Give me a thumbs up if this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    Ahh I really wanted to do that but our college doesn't
    It's actually really nice and short! Shorter than the other topics I think.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else not fully revising biological therapies for depression?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    184 ums in total
    that's 90+ ums ea...

ReputationRep:
    I need your help, when it comes to biological therapies for phobic disorders , i know drug therapy counts but do the individual drugs itself such as BZ and SSRI counted as two explanations?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.