Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Thanks Yeah Chemistry is a subject I am thinking of studying at Uni or Physics I'm going to a Physics day at Cambridge Uni tomorrow to help me decide oh. That's just stupid. Why would you go to such trouble to do such an awful thing? :unimpressed:
    Woah! Thats soo good spotify! Congrats man! What sort of jobs are you searching for? Not dissassembling acer's
    Awesome! I was thinking of studying Chemistry at University as well, but in the end I went for Electronic Engineering because I liked the course and I didn't get the required grades for Chemistry or Physics... Thankfully, all is well for me now and I had 3 years which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Ooh, are you possibly going to apply to Cambridge Uni in the future? Or is it just an open day to see what you think about the course/content?

I know - he is crazy though :yep:

I'm searching for things to do with what I've been studying, so in electronic engineering Nope, no disassembling acer laptops - though that will eventually happen :yep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Awesome! I was thinking of studying Chemistry at University as well, but in the end I went for Electronic Engineering because I liked the course and I didn't get the required grades for Chemistry or Physics... Thankfully, all is well for me now and I had 3 years which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Ooh, are you possibly going to apply to Cambridge Uni in the future? Or is it just an open day to see what you think about the course/content?

I know - he is crazy though :yep:

I'm searching for things to do with what I've been studying, so in electronic engineering Nope, no disassembling acer laptops - though that will eventually happen :yep:

I know you hate me, but would you fancy my old laptop to practice disassembling on? It's a HP from 2007 with a dead graphics system, but very complex to disassemble so perfect for practicing on. All yours free of charge. :yep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.