David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I didn't know he covered his nipples with his hands in the hallway scene XD
    I spotted that, and it made me laugh.

Oh, and the homo eroticism that was mentioned earlier, I didn't notice any. It just seemed like the doctor not quite knowing how to act human (which I rather liked. One of the things that makes him better than DT imo)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, this definitely wouldn't have worked if it was David Tennant XD

Tennant who?

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Guessing it's the Doctor in the Pandorica. Seems to be the only thing that would mobilize every creature he's ever battled against.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I'm OK in posting this ... it's the falling-over scene ... he's not actually naked (he's either wearing some skin-coloured underwear or a modesty sock thing) but not sure if it's against the rules

Edit: Or maybe he is nekkid O_O -removed-

ReputationRep:

So, this image seems to be before the ships get there, which implies (to me) that there are definitely going to be both Cybus and alien Cybermen in the finale (since Cyber Ships were mentioned in the recent trailer).

Looks that way.

I imagine there won't be any new clips for the finale because they are trying to keep it secret but here's the finale trailer that's already been shown.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, I'd imagine they will like to keep it quiet Still, I remember some on-set photos from a while ago which I think had River Song at a museum? Possibly the Musee' Dorsee (or whoever it is spelt).

Yeah there were also some photos of little Amelia and a woman who was either her Aunt or her mum although both will make an appearance in the finale and I think these were also in a museum.

I know there are a couple of embargoed pics flying around but they won't be released for a few more days.

EDIT - Interesting fact: The apple with the face cracked in TEH looks like a smile, the crack also looks like a smile. No I am not saying the apple is the crack but it's interesting to know that Moffat once called/planned on calling the crack 'the crooked smile'. Make of that what you will.

Except Liz 10 is played by a stunt so definitely flashbacks, but I'm wondering why they would be needed in a flashback. :holmes:

I love the thumbs up scene at the end of this video. http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ep...ideos/p008bbs1

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it has to do with them noticing the cracks in their world? Although Liz Ten noticing it on the outer-hull of the ship? Seems unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...octor-who.html

Puts an end to that speculation

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...octor-who.html

Puts an end to that speculation
    Did you want him to be naked?

ReputationRep:
    It would have been nice, but I knew he wouldn't be. He was nearly naked though. A modesty sock only covers the **** and balls. I made a gif of the part, and you definitely see something swinging :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It would have been nice, but I knew he wouldn't be. He was nearly naked though. A modesty sock only covers the **** and balls. I made a gif of the part, and you definitely see something swinging :teehee:
    Cool, can I see the gif?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Edit: Just a note to say he's not actually naked to anyone who's offended.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I should rep you for that.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the doctor's 'friends' could possibly refer to the ood?

More than likely not but other than River how else would his friends (and who would they be) send him a message?

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I always amaze you Ape

Van Gogh is one of his friends. So it could be him besides there's talk of a Van Gogh fainting being ferried across carrying a prophecy of some sort.

I'm not sure if this should be spoilered or not seeing as this is the spoilers thread but it's from The Big Bang, obviously read at your own risk:

Spoiler:
    Show
    River and the TARDIS are absent in 13, we know the press release says the TARDIS is destroyed but River is in the TARDIS so the Doctor has to use her vortex manipulator to travel back to 1996. There's a picture of the Doctor with the vortex manipulator and it should be released soon.

Although that's slightly confusing because as far as I'm aware, vortex manipulators don't sound like the TARDIS unless he goes back twice, once with the vortex manipulator and then the second time with the TARDIS which might explain the 'dream' we see of Amelia hearing the arrival of the TARDIS in The Eleventh Hour but River does have the TARDIS so she might have gone back in time but then she knows how to land the TARDIS silently so that negates that. :dontknow:

Speculating about this series is such a head ****.

Also artwork from the finale:
    The first is apparently known as underhenge and the second is really interesting.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.