Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    It went well, yeah.
    Found out my results at the start of march. A* Yay . I already kinda knew my mark though because I knew which questions I got wrong in the exam. Actually did better than I thought. Guess I got method marks.

Good luck for yours!

Probably a good idea, yeah. Maybe set time limits on snapchat etc otherwise you'll just spend more time on the ones you haven't deleted.
    Gcse edexcel and IGCSE I fail to spot the difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strom)
    If I can't match up the lines of a table perfectly and it looks ugly I restart as well How's your revision going (aside from the obsessive compulsiveness) ?
    Oh god same. Tables are pain.

It's going alright - not as productive as I would like but hey, I'll take it. Kinda given up on making proper notes (which HAVE to be neat for me...) and just revising from the revision guides and class notes to save time.

(Original post by irfan_blue)
    Gcse edexcel and IGCSE I fail to spot the difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know as I've only taken igcse ! Is there a non-calc paper in gcse....? There isn't in igcse so that might be the difference! And maybe a slight difference in topics? Certain topics taught at gcse not taught in igcse and vice versa?

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: Thank god it's not just me!

:five: This is literally me. It's part of the reason I used to use erasable ink... Oh the days.

The pain of when you draw a line and it's wonky. :grr: Or the title's all squished up. :mad:

(all legitimate reasons to waste paper - funnily enough, my rough notes are ridiculously messy :confused:)
    The pain is real! When people mess your fine liners up that were in perfect order ... Grrrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh god same. Tables are pain.

It's going alright - not as productive as I would like but hey, I'll take it. Kinda given up on making proper notes (which HAVE to be neat for me...) and just revising from the revision guides and class notes to save time.

I don't know as I've only taken igcse ! Is there a non-calc paper in gcse....? There isn't in igcse so that might be the difference! And maybe a slight difference in topics? Certain topics taught at gcse not taught in igcse and vice versa?
    Well yh I done it last year there was non calculator and calculator. I was predicted an A* but only got an A but it teaches me a good lesson for my other gcses this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    whens your last exam? mine is 16th june edexcel history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1221212)
    9th June Geography Edexcel SDME exam 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1221212)
    19th June AQA Further Maths!

ReputationRep:
    9th June Geography Edexcel SDME exam ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Saaaaaaaaame yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Saaaaaaaaame yay
    One of the earliest finishers reaping the rewards of taking core science in Year 10 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow mine is on the 22nd of June 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumb cabbage)
    Wow mine is on the 22nd of June 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What exam? 😱
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    9th June Geography Edexcel SDME exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You finish so early :eek:

(Original post by emmaalouisee)
    :five:

Although I have a science one on the same day to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Woo hoo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else kinda looking forward to results day? I've put so much time and effort and stress into these exams I just want to see what I'll get already! Also the night before it's a tradition in my house that the person getting the results can sleep in the living room and just watch films and eat food all night. I'm looking forward to that ahah! And our whole lives are gonna change. We'll know what unis we can start looking at, and we'll be on our journey to uni. I'm so god damn excited for all of this!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else kinda looking forward to results day? I've put so much time and effort and stress into these exams I just want to see what I'll get already! Also the night before it's a tradition in my house that the person getting the results can sleep in the living room and just watch films and eat food all night. I'm looking forward to that ahah! And our whole lives are gonna change. We'll know what unis we can start looking at, and we'll be on our journey to uni. I'm so god damn excited for all of this!
    Is there something wrong with you mate aha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too, I just want it all done and over with

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What exam? 😱
    Physics I believe 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow wish I could be like you, I'll will literally be going to a corner, rolling in a ball and crying for the the entire week before results day! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Erm yeah...about that 'joke'... :erm:
    You're not getting rid of me that easily

ReputationRep:
    It's good to think about results day as a motivation but really - just tackle what's in front of you right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.