Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Recently I have had the tendency to not really concentrate when walking and as a result have come close to being run over a couple times :eek: at least the drivers were concentrating and not turning at speed otherwise there could have been an accident and they didn't even beep at me even though I was in the wrong

:hugs:

Don't worry, drivers around here are not good too. Nearly was hit last week by someone not looking while trying to park outside a shop.

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    ED thoughts are so bad lately, don't know what to do anymore and CMHT aren't doing ****ing anything. Don't know how to cope. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    some random doctor just called. receptionist must have had a word which I appreciate. but he was pretty unsympathetic with nothing relating to risk which again I am gobsmacked by tbh (especially given I way crying through the whole thing). probably because its Friday evening and he cba. got an appointment to see some randomer on Tuesday afternoon but what is the ****ing point? he himself said theres nothing to be done, ****ing sick of the lot of them. getting 'help' was the worst thing I ever ****ing did.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sat here in tears thinking about everything...

had enough of feeling this way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    some random doctor just called. receptionist must have had a word which I appreciate. but he was pretty unsympathetic with nothing relating to risk which again I am gobsmacked by tbh (especially given I way crying through the whole thing). probably because its Friday evening and he cba. got an appointment to see some randomer on Tuesday afternoon but what is the ****ing point? he himself said theres nothing to be done, ****ing sick of the lot of them. getting 'help' was the worst thing I ever ****ing did.
    Grrrr, I just wrote you a huge reply and it didn't go through. Let me try again.

It makes me feel such sadness and anger when you explain how you're being treated. I can't believe people can be so heartless. I'm not really sure what to suggest except perhaps could you try seeing a private psychiatrist and getting him to write you a letter explaining the seriousness of what you're going through and how much you desperately need help? I saw a private psychiatrist for something similar when I lived in the UK and although it was expensive it did the trick. It would be expensive but if it's only a couple of appointments it shouldn't be too bad and it might help to get NHS doctors to wake the **** up.

Sorry if this is useless. I hope you get the help you need soon. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Why is there NO information online about ESA?

I wanna know what will happen to all my overtime pay, like is that mine or will that get sucked up by ESA aswell?

Urgh so deflated by it all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :cry: wanr it to stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Grrrr, I just wrote you a huge reply and it didn't go through. Let me try again.

It makes me feel such sadness and anger when you explain how you're being treated. I can't believe people can be so heartless. I'm not really sure what to suggest except perhaps could you try seeing a private psychiatrist and getting him to write you a letter explaining the seriousness of what you're going through and how much you desperately need help? I saw a private psychiatrist for something similar when I lived in the UK and although it was expensive it did the trick. It would be expensive but if it's only a couple of appointments it shouldn't be too bad and it might help to get NHS doctors to wake the **** up.

Sorry if this is useless. I hope you get the help you need soon. :hugs:
    :hugs: thanks for the reply. i think youre right. a while ago I wouldn't have considered going private but honestly desperate times call for desperate measures. I don't really have the money as a poor student but I need to find the money from somewhere cause my life literally depends on finding someone with some ****ing respect and someone who isn't gonna dismiss me. don't even have words for how much pain I am in, feel completely choked. thanks for the kind words too, much appreciated. hope you are ok

ReputationRep:
    pacing and crying and pacing and crying. there aren't enough words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: thanks for the reply. i think youre right. a while ago I wouldn't have considered going private but honestly desperate times call for desperate measures. I don't really have the money as a poor student but I need to find the money from somewhere cause my life literally depends on finding someone with some ****ing respect and someone who isn't gonna dismiss me. don't even have words for how much pain I am in, feel completely choked. thanks for the kind words too, much appreciated. hope you are ok
    Just thought I'd add: stick to what you think is best for you, not what's convenient for other people (i.e. your ****ty doctors). In the past I've been treated by a few pretty awful doctors, and while I've regretted it when I've said nothing, I've never regretted sticking to my guns and demanding a second opinion. They can stick crappy labels on you, or brand you as difficult, but this is your life, and if they don't value it then it's them who should suffer at the end of the day, not you! Therefore complain, complain and complain again. Make their lives hell, since they're insistent on doing the same to yours.

ReputationRep:
    Yo, been a while crocodile.

ReputationRep:
    My mother just accused me of having set her as restricted access to my facebook because it never updates. I have, but just said she'd probably unfollowed me or something. Don't think she buys it :/
    In other news feeling a bit better after seeing my therapist and doing a lot of drawing/arty stuff so will probably do some work later after I find something to eat.

ReputationRep:
    And that, ladies and gentleman, is why you never add your Mum on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    it's not that simple sometimes you know

---

I've been accidentally eating hazelnuts for the last week I can't believe I've been so stupid. No wonder I've been feeling like crap :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha probs not OS. Hmm I don't know how I feel...numb probably describes it best. Hate my "job", hate my relationship status, hate my relative lack of progress with my hobbies and hate having literally no friends.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    My mum also forces me to have her on Facebook... She follows everything. She tags me in everything...

ReputationRep:
    My mum sends me cute animal pics :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    My mum also forces me to have her on Facebook... She follows everything. She tags me in everything...
    I once liked an article on Facebook, and straight away I got a text from my mum asking why Id liked it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :hugs: hope you're ok, safe it good I promise here if you want, don't think I'll make much ense though

----
    Got really triggered and panicky them calmed down adn starting to dissociate again. I hate this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you're feeling better? :hugs:

------------

So so busy at the moment! Uni, exams, assignments, work, physio and other random shizz! Had my first shift today, wasn't too bad, although may or may not have hit a customer on the head with the plant she bought :ninja: Another 9 hour shift tomorrow :eek: Decided that busy is definitely good for me mh wise though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Hope you're feeling better? :hugs:

------------

So so busy at the moment! Uni, exams, assignments, work, physio and other random shizz! Had my first shift today, wasn't too bad, although may or may not have hit a customer on the head with the plant she bought :ninja: Another 9 hour shift tomorrow :eek: Decided that busy is definitely good for me mh wise though :yep:
    glad you seem to be doing well :yep: I find that working is good for my mental health, it gives me tasks to do which I know I can manage and means that I can distract myself from worrying about things for a few hours :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.