:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what's 1st place??

ok fine

(Original post by fefssdf)
    absolutely terrified as the 18th is now less than 2 weeks away
    :console: :console: :lovehug:
    I am sure you'll be fine :yep: even though I can't tell you to stop stressing because I know it won't work anyway :lol: but I'll cross my fingers for you, I wish you all the best :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :console: :console: :lovehug:
    I am sure you'll be fine :yep: even though I can't tell you to stop stressing because I know it won't work anyway :lol: but I'll cross my fingers for you, I wish you all the best :grouphugs:
    thanks dude ! are you waiting on results also ?

ReputationRep:
    A-level results.... am scared like s***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raman_17)
    yh man ... this is literally the worst feeling ever like for once grades actually mean something more than letters on a sheet of paper

ReputationRep:
    yh man ... this is literally the worst feeling ever like for once grades actually mean something more than letters on a sheet of paper
    soo true! especially if 3 letters are gonna get u to uni or not!!!! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    soo true! especially if 3 letters are gonna get u to uni or not!!!! :shock:
    yep the stakes are SOOOO high

ReputationRep:
    yep the stakes are SOOOO high
    yh family, friends, society will also apply added pressure to get the grades!! the stakes are very high indeed!!

what A-levels??

ReputationRep:
    yh family, friends, society will also apply added pressure to get the grades!! the stakes are very high indeed!!

what A-levels??
    Yeh so awkward when your cousins, uncles, aunties ect visit and as k' what uni are you going to ' and you tell them your firm and then they assume that is where your going meaning I will have to explain myself if I end up going somewhere else and also awkward when anything related to your firm choice means your parents mention it like some professor from your firm is on the news and your dad is like ' oh nottingham uni oh isn't that where you're going ' just to make you even more stressed .... I'm doing english lang, maths, and psychology... wanna do maths at either nottingham ( firm ) or manchester ( insurance ) like i don't care what one i just dont wanna be in clearing cause i haven't seen anywhere that looks any good lol

I'm a girl :mmm:
    And I'm waiting for results too indeed, but it's for entrance examinations :3

Aww :console: you're gonna be fine too ! What do you want to study at uni ?

Just bought another party dress - it's like a minty blue with lace and almost a grecian style fit with two big bits of material going over the shoulders. Downside is, it was clearly made for someone with a FAR bigger bust than I. :cry2: Soooo... going to pull up the straps to make it less loose over the boobs and I'll have to get a stick on bra for it so that you can't see my nipples:huff:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh so awkward when your cousins, uncles, aunties ect visit and as k' what uni are you going to ' and you tell them your firm and then they assume that is where your going meaning I will have to explain myself if I end up going somewhere else and also awkward when anything related to your firm choice means your parents mention it like some professor from your firm is on the news and your dad is like ' oh nottingham uni oh isn't that where you're going ' just to make you even more stressed .... I'm doing english lang, maths, and psychology... wanna do maths at either nottingham ( firm ) or manchester ( insurance ) like i don't care what one i just dont wanna be in clearing cause i haven't seen anywhere that looks any good lol
    wow that was loooooooong!! but yh agree with everything I just wanna go to my firm but my firm and insurance both require the same grades ABB so yup
    clearing is my worst enemy!
    I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH CLEARING, JUST WANNA GET TO MY FIRM UNI!!
    btw that is soo true about when ur fam find out about ur firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I'm a girl :mmm:
    And I'm waiting for results too indeed, but it's for entrance examinations :3

Aww :console: you're gonna be fine too ! What do you want to study at uni ?
    thanks for the reassurance :lttd: oh I wanna study Mechanical Engineering what bout yourself??

btw the "i'm a girl" part made me like ----------->

ReputationRep:
    wow that was loooooooong!! but yh agree with everything I just wanna go to my firm but my firm and insurance both require the same grades ABB so yup
    clearing is my worst enemy!
    I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH CLEARING, JUST WANNA GET TO MY FIRM UNI!!
    btw that is soo true about when ur fam find out about ur firm
    Hahaha yeh like I'm looking at clearing places and my firm is like a million times better and the only places that seem ok are the ones I've never visited or anything so I'm just so lost as to what to do meaning I'll probably take a gap year and reapply to my firm for a different subject LMAO and yh imagine how my family will react if they found out I missed all my offers and ended up in clearing and am now st some random uni and would probably end up dropping out After like a month. I need to actually properly do some research about unis Like to decide what I'm gonna do lol but chances are I'll just have no clue and be too scared to apply to somewhere random and so will spend a year at home vegetating depressed

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeh like I'm looking at clearing places and my firm is like a million times better and the only places that seem ok are the ones I've never visited or anything so I'm just so lost as to what to do meaning I'll probably take a gap year and reapply to my firm for a different subject LMAO and yh imagine how my family will react if they found out I missed all my offers and ended up in clearing and am now st some random uni and would probably end up dropping out After like a month. I need to actually properly do some research about unis Like to decide what I'm gonna do lol but chances are I'll just have no clue and be too scared to apply to somewhere random and so will spend a year at home vegetating depressed
    all i've done is subscribe to clearing on tsr and waiting for 18th Aug
    Yh a gap year sounds ok too...

yup that's true cos you have done no research on the uni and may yh drop out soon, wasting money and time...

haha this uni process is very depressing

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what's 1st place??

ok fine
    paprika pringles duh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    paprika pringles duh
    oh ok......... imo they don't deserve 1st place...

ReputationRep:
    all i've done is subscribe to clearing on tsr and waiting for 18th Aug
    Yh a gap year sounds ok too...

yup that's true cos you have done no research on the uni and may yh drop out soon, wasting money and time...

haha this uni process is very depressing
    and worst part is that I may have paid UCAS like £23 and won't even get into a uni lmao and will have to pay another £23 to apply again lol

Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.