Teh Super Awesome Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD; MARK I Watch

This discussion is closed.
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Nicely planned out It won't hurt, it'll be nice to see if there's anything else you're interested in too that you didn't think you were.
Yep... I have different courses, and different universities... I wish I could do multiple degrees such a shame we can't do lots... There's Medicine/Engineering/Pure Science/Astrophysics and Cosmology/Architecture/History/French

And I'd consider all of them...
dinrah04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
Hmm so it doesnt really make a difference I Mean it doesnt matter what school you go to it matters about you and how you are only you can work so much to get what you want

Oh ok but it dont matter Like I Said above ^^

Aww why?? I am
I'd rather go to one of the UKCAT unis personally.
foreverstrong_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Nicely planned out It won't hurt, it'll be nice to see if there's anything else you're interested in too that you didn't think you were.
Ahh yeah Im intrested in interior design so Architecture would probably be my other alternative but would also mean if I didnt get into medicine I would have to repeat with different A levels
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by dinrah04)
I'd rather go to one of the UKCAT unis personally.
Im gonna do both and see what happens Aww well you know good Luck but that would mean you wouldnt be going cambridge
multiplexing-gamer
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
Enjoy Year 11, it's good fun. Looking back, probably the best year to date. You're with all your friends, top of the school and the work load isn't too high. I remember when on a Friday after school I used to go with a friend/friends to see a horror/comedy movie at the cinema to get away from the stresses of exam, maybe you could do that too

Well, the next year of my life is going to be tough (Year 12) :emo:
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im gonna do both and see what happens Aww well you know good Luck but that would mean you wouldnt be going cambridge
Aww, as if I'd get into Cambridge, I know they better trying but I don't want to waste a space on my applications.
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by multiplexing-gamer)
Enjoy Year 11, it's good fun. Looking back, probably the best year to date. You're with all your friends, top of the school and the work load isn't too high. I remember when on a Friday after school I used to go with a friend/friends to see a horror/comedy movie at the cinema to get away from the stresses of exam, maybe you could do that too

Aww thanks and good Luck to you too hope you get the grades you want!
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Aww, as if I'd get into Cambridge, I know they better trying but I don't want to waste a space on my applications.
Im gonna decide at the end of year 12 because then Id have my GCSE's and my AS levels so would have a vague idea of my A levels Dont give up hope yet
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
See this is why my subject selection is fool proof:
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics and F.Mathematics
French
History

I could do any course I please (obviously if I got the grades) and if I swapped biology with f.maths which I won't... I could even do Medicine... I cant wait! :eek: been looking at websites... Cambridge and that... :eek:

Sorry... I'm in my daydream...
TeeEff
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by multiplexing-gamer)

Thanks and good luck with Year 12.

Just do well in your A-Levels and Cambridge will be within reach. You should be more than capable of getting in if you put enough effort.
Residual420
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It seems this is the place for me Dinrah...
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by shadab786ahmed)
Chemistry
Physics
French
History

I could do any course I please (obviously if I got the grades) and if I swapped biology with f.maths which I won't... I could even do Medicine... I cant wait! :eek: been looking at websites... Cambridge and that... :eek:

Aww thats a good selection....your gonna be doing a hell of lot of work But its up to you! Good Luck!
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aurorae)
Thanks and good luck with Year 12.

Just do well in your A-Levels and Cambridge will be within reach. You should be more than capable of getting in if you put enough effort.
But I have a couple C grades :/

(Original post by Residual420)
Oh guys I introduce my friend, he's new to the thread and the site kinda, be nice.
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Aww thats a good selection....your gonna be doing a hell of lot of work But its up to you! Good Luck!
It will, but it'll be manageable... I mean Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics will just be amazing together, easier to study... Then history I'm doing now... Chemistry will be amazing and enjoyable but a challenge... And French will be the hardest to get an A/A* at A Level..
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why hello there
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Oh guys I introduce my friend, he's new to the thread and the site kinda, be nice.
And so, I have a C too! Or what?
TeeEff
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Chemistry
Physics
French
History

Haha!

With:
Economics
Physics
Mathematics
Further Mathematics
(Hopefully Government and Politics as a fifth AS - Perhaps a full A-Level)

I should be covered for several academic subjects (Fundamental Physicist, Material Scientist, Quants etc.) as well as a professional propagandist/politician if the finance aspiration doesn't work out.

Welcome to TSR!
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
And so, I have a C too! Or what?
But I have....2.5 O;
Residual420
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

New? Lies. :rolleyes:
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aurorae)
Haha!

With:
Economics
Physics
Mathematics
Further Mathematics
(Hopefully Government and Politics as a fifth AS - Perhaps a full A-Level)

I should be covered for several academic subjects (Fundamental Physicist, Material Scientist, Quants etc.) as well as a professional propagandist/politician if the finance aspiration doesn't work out.
See our subject selections are amazing... :daydream: I find it really hard to just pick one degree, which is why IF I got into Cambridge I'd be happy because you apply through natural sciences...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.89%
No - I got the required grades (105)
58.33%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed