Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Could this Luiz transfer free up Matuidi?!?!? Matuidi is such a quality player. I'd go nuts if we got him
    I have heard Luiz going to PSG is to allow Marquinhos to go to Spain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    Diaby is a B2B like Ramsey not a DM but im curious to how it would work with him and Ramsey.
    He's perfectly capable of sitting deep and shielding back four whilst still having the technical ability to keep the game ticking over. I see him being a disciplined threat like Fernandiho at City and freeing up Ramsey in the process.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Man like Diaby more like a stretcher to stretcher😂😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha that's actually a good one! Shame though, a full season from him would be a blessing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    apparently Chelsea have already started doing business...

...by selling a player for £40 million
    £50M

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doppelgänger)
    He's perfectly capable of sitting deep and shielding back four whilst still having the technical ability to keep the game ticking over. I see him being a disciplined threat like Fernandiho at City and freeing up Ramsey in the process.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope, hes said himself that he particularly doesn't like being played as a DM and prefers to have a holding midfielder with him. This allows him to glide across the field and get by players with ease (we can dream), without having to commit time to defending as much.

Diaby is very much a dribbler of the ball, just because of his build many assume that he should be some sort of destroyer at DM (people think this about players like Khedira too), this isn't the case really and while being compared to Vieira at times, he's more offensive than him with less of a physical impact on games. Arsene also says he shouldnt be played as a holding/defensive player, and even at Auxerre he was played as a Striker sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    I have heard Luiz going to PSG is to allow Marquinhos to go to Spain.
    From..............

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner to be released from Arsenal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    From..............
    My resources in Spain....

ReputationRep:
    Pls just break the bank for Martinez, Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    £50M
    50M euros is £40M.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Bendtner to be released from Arsenal!
    Why was he given such a lengthy contract in the first place? Whoever did that should be sacked.

ReputationRep:
    Random...but who remembers Euro 2008? That was my favourite Euro. Turkey vs Czech Republic>>>>>. Arshavin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Why was he given such a lengthy contract in the first place? Whoever did that should be sacked.
    not a bad backup backup striker tbh, if he sorted his attitude out he could be a decent player. he does it well for denmark it seems, he's also paid peanuts especially since he was at Juve for a season. Absolute muppet of a person though.

deffo not the worst contract in the premier league tho eg; Rooney, Torres etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    From..............

Some Spanish papers gossiping because of Luis Enrique and his and Marquinhos' Roma link
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    If Fabregas comes back though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    New, remember talking with Doppel Ganger and the poster seemed more interesting to have a conversation with than Groovey. Back when I had my other account.
    Ah right. Good to hear tbh.

Welcome my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Random...but who remembers Euro 2008? That was my favourite Euro. Turkey vs Czech Republic>>>>>. Arshavin

Fantastic tournament.

Russia/Holland, Croatia/Turkey and Portugal/Germany all some of the best tournament games Ive seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    If Fabregas comes back though...
    He is. To OT with his mate Robin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Fantastic tournament.

Russia/Holland, Croatia/Turkey and Portugal/Germany all some of the best tournament games Ive seen.
    The Dutch in the group stage :coma: think France vs Netherlands was one of my favourite ever games I've watched!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    not a bad backup backup striker tbh, if he sorted his attitude out he could be a decent player. he does it well for denmark it seems, he's also paid peanuts especially since he was at Juve for a season. Absolute muppet of a person though.

deffo not the worst contract in the premier league tho eg; Rooney, Torres etc.
    Rooney is overpaid but at least he produces for the team. Bendtner has been deadwood for years and wastes a squad space.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.