Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    It's long to type out Settler State each time. SS is a much better option...
    Or.... you could just call it Israel?

Of course, you know exactly what SS means but you would prefer to have a 12 year old level of debate. That's okay, now we know what kind of person we are dealing with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    what 'experts' ? pretty much all commentators came to conclusion hamas started this all off by the kidnappings a long time back
    Except the Shin Bet were not convinced that it was HAMAS and they have stated that they do not believe HAMAS ordered the abduction..

I mean, look at how the operation went down. Why would HAMAS want to kill the teenagers? They would have been valuable bargaining chips.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momosteiny)
    2. You've missed my point. Whatever SS stands for, whether it be accurate or not, does not matter. Abbreviating it as SS does matter and may be considered particularly inappropriate and insulting.
    Oh he got your point. He does it hoping to provoke people and get under their skin because he has no good arguments.

This is typical of people with little substance, they resort to cheap ad hominems
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_guns)
    Ah, no. Not formerly members of Hamas, they are members of Hamas.

The Qawasmeh Clan basically is Hamas in Hebron. And if the Hamas leadership can't control their own people, Israel will come in and do it for them.

Which begs the question, if these people were acting not on orders, why did Hamas start firing rockets at Israel in late June in retaliation for Israel going in to arrest these terrorists?
    And they are also known to regularly act beyond Hamas, and Israel even changed their story after the bodies were found to say that it was a "lone cell" that performed the attacks.

ReputationRep:
    Except the Shin Bet were not convinced that it was HAMAS and they have stated that they do not believe HAMAS ordered the abduction..

I mean, look at how the operation went down. Why would HAMAS want to kill the teenagers? They would have been valuable bargaining chips.
    i dont think they killed them immediatly. the question why is impossible to answer when talking about islamists - they think with primitive minds, not logic. why did hams execute 11 gazans in the middle of the street?

ReputationRep:
    Except the Shin Bet
    A terrorist sympathiser like you has access to Shin Bet's internal documents? Show me

were not convinced that it was HAMAS
    You seem to be not quite up to date on your information. They didn't think Hamas high command ordered it, but there is little doubt it was carried out by the Qawasmeh Clan, which dominates Hamas in Hebron

I mean, look at how the operation went down. Why would HAMAS want to kill the teenagers?
    Why do dirty fascist animals do anything? You would think they would not want to cause Gaza to be bombed into the stone age, and yet they did it

ReputationRep:
    Or.... you could just call it Israel?

Of course, you know exactly what SS means but you would prefer to have a 12 year old level of debate. That's okay, now we know what kind of person we are dealing with
    Why don't you just say Israel?
    Israel is a settler state (SS). I don't see any reason why we can't call a spade a spade...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    im saying they control gaza, from the governemnt to the police - noone fires a rocket or kidnaps israelis without their say-so. they shoot gazans in the street for disobeying afterall.
    Oh, so they now run a police state and have control over every single person and group?

a hamas spokesmen already admitted in turkey they were responsible, but most of the world already figured this out anyway. israel i doubt are bothered with arresting haams leaders, they are blowing them up
    And several others also claimed responsibility, and even Israel changed their story to say that it was a "lone cell" that is loosely affiliated with Hamas

ReputationRep:
    they think with primitive minds, not logic
    Exactly, they are quite primitive. They come from a medieval mentality, they haven't quite evolved culturally to the 21st century

ReputationRep:
    Israel is a settler state (SS). I don't see any reason why we can't call a spade a spade...
    Call a spade a spade. Israel = Israel.

So why don't you just call it Israel? I suppose typing DFA is far easier than typing Hamas, and it is accurate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    And several others also claimed responsibility, and even Israel changed their story to say that it was a "lone cell" that is loosely affiliated with Hamas
    So now you're saying they're "loosely affiliated" but before they were not even members?

ReputationRep:
    By the way, DFA is Dirty Fascist Animals short for Hamas

Dirty, because they live in a lot of squalor. There are a lot of hygiene related diseases that have emerged in Gaza since Hamas took over, and Hamas seem to have forgotten even basic civilised practices that prevent those kind of germs spreading

Fascist is quite obvious, given their violent tactics against their own people, the intimidation.

Animals because they have such primitive emotions. It's like when you see an Israeli missile hit a Hamas terrorist's house and take him out, the Hamas animals go all Planet of the Apes and charge through the streets carrying the corpse, screeching like banshees, flecks of spittle flying out of their mouths. Very tribal, but fascinating anthropoligically

DFA. Easier than typing Hamas.

ReputationRep:
    Call a spade a spade. Israel = Israel.
    SS is a more accurate term. It allows a person to recognise it for what it is and how it came into being.

So why don't you just call it Israel? I suppose typing DFA is far easier than typing Hamas, and it is accurate
    You seem upset about this for some reason.

A terrorist sympathiser like you has access to Shin Bet's internal documents? Show me
    I do apologise. The SS have not provided any evidence.

You seem to be not quite up to date on your information. They didn't think Hamas high command ordered it, but there is little doubt it was carried out by the Qawasmeh Clan, which dominates Hamas in Hebron
    Ah yes, the Qawasmeh clan. We all know them, the little troublemakers...

Why do dirty fascist animals do anything? You would think they would not want to cause Gaza to be bombed into the stone age, and yet they did it
    You didn't answer the question. There is no reason HAMAS would kill the teens. HAMAS members would lay down their life to ensure that the teens are spirited away.

DFA
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think they killed them immediatly. the question why is impossible to answer when talking about islamists - they think with primitive minds, not logic. why did hams execute 11 gazans in the middle of the street?
    Because they believed that the people were SS spies/collaborators and in a time of war, the usual practice is to "clean house"...

ReputationRep:
    SS is a more accurate term. It allows a person to recognise it for what it is and how it came into being.
    You're just showing us you don't know history. The settlements only started in 1967. Israel was founded in 1948 :fyi:

You seem upset about this for some reason.
    People only say that when they're the ones who are upset.

And it's funny you saying that, given you literally have no life and spend all day every day on this thread. You're a real Johnny No Mates you are

You didn't answer the question. There is no reason HAMAS
    You mean DFA?

ReputationRep:
    Because they believed that the people were SS spies/collaborators and in a time of war, the usual practice is to "clean house"...
    so you agree with the policy for hamas to shoot palestinians based on a beleif
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    So now you're saying they're "loosely affiliated" but before they were not even members?
    I think you're having difficulty following, I'm not saying it was them, I'm just passing on the official position since Meenglishnogood seems to only want to accept the original story.

ReputationRep:
    You're just showing us you don't know history. The settlements only started in 1967. Israel was founded in 1948 :fyi:
    And your history only starts after 1948...

People only say that when they're the ones who are upset.

And it's funny you saying that, given you literally have no life and spend all day every day on this thread. You're a real Johnny No Mates you are
    Ouch...

You mean DFA?
    You mean "Department of Foreign Affairs"? How is that relevant?

ReputationRep:
    so you agree with the policy for hamas to shoot palestinians based on a beleif
    If they feel like shooting them in the head, stomach or ass, who am I to stop them?

You seem intent on making references to Islamists both HAMAS and IS feature heavily, but I wonder what will happen if you go and tell them our opinions in their face.

Would you live to tell the tale?

ReputationRep:

Funeral pictures for the Qassam Commanders killed yesterday.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.