Miscellaneous Thread Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dexa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)
ffs whenever I go out wearing shorts no-one else does, whenever I don't everyone does.
20+ degrees is my rule of thumb.
The Shed End
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dexa)
I'm English. The Suns out. YOLO.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
That's strong English syndrome.
Lúcio
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dexa)
It's never 20+ degrees in Newcastle

I'm talking Fahrenheit here by the way...
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't get away with wearing shorts ever. Broke both bones in my leg 2 years ago and I have a huge scar from my ankle to my knee :sad:
Fizzel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
I can't get away with wearing shorts ever. Broke both bones in my leg 2 years ago and I have a huge scar from my ankle to my knee :sad:
You're a guy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
You're a guy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know i'm hardly going to get my legs out but still. Even going for a swim is bad enough.
Dexa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeh english people have a habit of rocking out tank tops and shorts at the slight glimpse of sunshine.

People in this country dress very badly in general tbh. If you ever venture to mainland Europe you notice a massive difference.
Lyrical Prodigy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
English people will forever be my annoyance when the sun's out. I look out my window and I see a bunch of you lot wearing shorts and vests and I'm like "Phwooar! It must be boiling, I'll wear something similar" I get outside and boom, it's ****ing cold and all of a sudden no one else is wearing anything remotely similar! :sad:
Depleted
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
English people will forever be my annoyance when the sun's out. I look out my window and I see a bunch of you lot wearing shorts and vests and I'm like "Phwooar! It must be boiling, I'll wear something similar" I get outside and boom, it's ****ing cold and all of a sudden no one else is wearing anything remotely similar! :sad:
U hoe
Lyrical Prodigy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Depleted)
U hoe
For wearing shorts in summer, lol ok :lol:
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Who likes short shorts?
Depleted
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
For wearing shorts in summer, lol ok :lol:
Shorts are haraam for women and have to be below the knee for men regardless of the weather m8
Dexa
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Shorts are haraam for women and have to be below the knee for men regardless of the weather m8
says the guy who is probably butt ass naked in his pic
Depleted
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dexa)
says the guy who is probably butt ass naked in his pic
You mad my traps are bigger than yours
Fizzel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
I know i'm hardly going to get my legs out but still. Even going for a swim is bad enough.
I just don't think it really matters for a guy. For a girl, they want smooth shapely legs with an even skin tone, that doesn't really apply for guys. You think what kind of legs girls find attractive, generally a more rugged look, rugby player type. I don't think a scar really is going to be a huge issue in reality. There has even been research on girls finding mild facial scarring typically more attractive (think Action man), cannot ever imagine that being the same with the genders reversed.
Pimped Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
sr90 I agree completely with Fizzel.

I've got a small scar (half an inch) above one eye, quite a few on my arms and legs (most 1-2 inches, mostly just blackened skin). They're not really noticeable unless somebody is sitting down with me but it's always a conversation point and you get the types who are like 'can I feel it', for one of them which is a bit scaly.

Girls like scars, adds personality/flavour. You can always pull out some heroic stories. I tend to change 'ironed my hand' into 'motorcycle accident'.
Pimped Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Also lads what do we think of shaving legs/hairy legs?

I've never shaved my legs, look like King Kong
Depleted
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
Also lads what do we think of shaving legs/hairy legs?

I've never shaved my legs, look like King Kong
Luckily i'm fairly hairless so never had that problem. Is there any way to trim leg hair btw (by that I mean special trimmers, maybe a stupid question..)? I think a little hair looks the best, bit weird having completely hairless legs for me.
Pimped Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Luckily i'm fairly hairless so never had that problem. Is there any way to trim leg hair btw (by that I mean special trimmers, maybe a stupid question..)? I think a little hair looks the best, bit weird having completely hairless legs for me.
You get body hair trimmers but you can just use normal ones. Yeah I think completely hairless would be really weird
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (869)
80.09%
Leave (216)
19.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed