Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhaha_6)
    A2 results day is coming up and I have no idea how I've done, but I keep thinking that I'm going to miss my offer by just a few marks..
    I'm annoyed at myself because I accidently missed out a 7 mark question in one of my exams which, if I had attempted, wouldve got me the grade I need for that subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    as i've said before on here, worrying is natural but you need to distract yourself somehow because worrying won't change what the results are at the end of the day. It is annoying to know you missed out a question but whats done is done and you can't change it now. Think positively, i'm sure you've done enough. Good luck

(Original post by Kadak)
    Im thinking about results day and the disappointment that will be on my parents and teachers faces.The fact that I couod have done better ,the fact that AQA f****d me over with all those data questions.
    Also there wont be new seasons of some of my favourite anime.
    Hey, I'm very afraid of results as well. But I'm much on the opposite. I gave it my all and I'm very scared that it'll amount to nothing. With AQA Biology everything is so unsure too. But I guess what's done is done. I also know how you feel about TV shows. I finished watching all of Gossip Girl and felt like my livelihood was over, but then I decided to move on and started watching Pretty Little Liars. This all sounds so childish but I hope it helps Feel free to PM whenever

ReputationRep:
    suicide & gallant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    suicide & gallant
    :jumphug: PM me if you want someone to talk to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    :jumphug: PM me if you want someone to talk to
    how could I refuse an offer from the Big Jaw Pokemon
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    how could I refuse an offer from the Big Jaw Pokemon
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Actually, since the last few days I've definitely started to feel more sad and lonely

But it'll pass. Everything does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Actually, since the last few days I've definitely started to feel more sad and lonely

whats up?

:console:

You're right though, don't dwell too much on it and it'll pass

I currently feel like stepping onto a road with the hope that I'll get hit by a lorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    whats up?
    Just...I don't know. Genuine feelings of loss and loneliness for some reason.

But I get through such situations quickly enough. I hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    :console:

You're right though, don't dwell too much on it and it'll pass

I currently feel like stepping onto a road with the hope that I'll get hit by a lorry
    You stress over exams as do I, but my aches are closer to the heart, if you get my meaning.

ReputationRep:
    Just...I don't know. Genuine feelings of loss and loneliness for some reason.

But I get through such situations quickly enough. I hope
    you'll feel better in time but it is difficult when you feel like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Im thinking about results day and the disappointment that will be on my parents and teachers faces.The fact that I couod have done better ,the fact that AQA f****d me over with all those data questions.
    Also there wont be new seasons of some of my favourite anime.
    It's okay just rewatch dragon ball z bruh :console:

You stress over exams as do I, but my aches are closer to the heart, if you get my meaning.
    I do, and as hard as it is to believe, I feel sad about things other than exams too

Feel free to PM me if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    as i've said before on here, worrying is natural but you need to distract yourself somehow because worrying won't change what the results are at the end of the day. It is annoying to know you missed out a question but whats done is done and you can't change it now. Think positively, i'm sure you've done enough. Good luck
    Yeah that's true, it's just up until a few days ago I didn't really think about results day as much but now that it's getting closer and closer, I really can't help it but I'll find a way to distract myself.. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhaha_6)
    Yeah that's true, it's just up until a few days ago I didn't really think about results day as much but now that it's getting closer and closer, I really can't help it but I'll find a way to distract myself.. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i've been there, as i say try not to think about it although i know thats difficult. I'm here to help if you need to talk

ReputationRep:
    Finding these days there is an increasing sentiment of melancholy that occurs too frequently

ReputationRep:
    I feel ok considering what has happened in my life recently.

I think i am getting stronger but know sometime soon it will overwhelm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    It's okay just rewatch dragon ball z bruh :console:
    Its not dragon ball z ,its darker than black and D grayman.When I rewatch them it hurts even more,because I realise just how good they are and I wont ever see the characters again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Its not dragon ball z ,its darker than black and D grayman.When I rewatch them it hurts even more,because I realise just how good they are and I wont ever see the characters again.
    Oh lel

Never seen, I'm sure it's good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.