ReputationRep:
    I got:
    4 C
    3 A
    1 B
    1 Merit (btec business)
    1 F ( Maths).
    9/10 things passed
    4/5 - happy with my results (apart from maths)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea of the wjec English language grade boundaries this year?

ReputationRep:
    9 A's

1 A* (Maths of all things)

1 B (Stupid English language ruined the streak, got a D in one thing the ****?)

So it turns out I shouldn't have worried, don't have a ****ing clue how I got so many A's, I expected a few more B's atleast in RE, Maths maybe.

Also, turns out I Aced Edexcel B3, IMO the hardest exam there is. I got 80/80 UMS points... from an exam which, No joke, I literally revised for the saturday and sunday before the exam. Shows how retarded they are, just pure blind luck really.

3 years of my life built up to some money, chocolate, and a piece of paper with a few letters on it. A bit anticlimactic really, now I just sort of wait around, which is a bit boring.

ReputationRep:
    I keep just randomly breaking down in uncontrollable sobs about my results. Never been so disappointed in my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex.trin)
    Does anyone know if I can find out my mark for edexcel maths? On my results sheet it only told me my grade and not my mark or UMS unlike all my other subjects
    Same for me, and presumably everybody else. As far as I know, no, seeing as the test aren't on there either. You could if you wanted to look at grade boundaries and see roughly what you got, but it's weird how they don't say marks unlike every other test.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I haven't been on TSR for a while now but how did results day go for everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -harambe-)
    im harambe and this is my zoo. Im here with my old man and my zookeeper chumlee. One thing i learnt being at the zoo for 17 years is that you'll never know whats going to drop in that pit
    omg are u a 9gager?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! So I'm pretty happy with my grades but there's something odd about my AQA grades. I got a179 on my Economics & Literature papers and I need a 180 for an A*. I also got a 267 for Language but I need a 270 for an A*. Should I send it for remarking or is this an AQA strategy to keep student from JUST reaching that top mark? My friends haven't experienced this problem too much, if at all..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex.trin)
    Does anyone know if I can find out my mark for edexcel maths? On my results sheet it only told me my grade and not my mark or UMS unlike all my other subjects
    (Original post by Char4ncubex)
    Yeah I hate how it's like that. I want to know how many marks I got.
    Weird is this Edxexcel GCSE Maths A Higher as mine did have how many marks I got on it. Did yours have the Pearson logo on or your school's?

ReputationRep:
    Where do I find the total UMS marks needed for each grade for OCR history A? Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyourapology)
    Hey guys! So I'm pretty happy with my grades but there's something odd about my AQA grades. I got a179 on my Economics & Literature papers and I need a 180 for an A*. I also got a 267 for Language but I need a 270 for an A*. Should I send it for remarking or is this an AQA strategy to keep student from JUST reaching that top mark? My friends haven't experienced this problem too much, if at all..
    hey, do you know the grade boundary to get an A in english language by any chance?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by mollystevens22)
    Does anyone have any idea of the wjec English language grade boundaries this year?
    Yep, they're here.

(Original post by Kxjzh)
    I keep just randomly breaking down in uncontrollable sobs about my results. Never been so disappointed in my life
    Sorry to hear that :console: It can seem like a big deal as soon as you get your results, but is there any way of working around any setbacks you may have had today? Might this information on remarks and resits and this article be helpful at all? I hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    Woooooooooooo
    Got 9A*s, an A^ (further maths) and 2A's (although the school's complaining about the coursework because I and many others got 100% in those exams and then a B in the coursework???? I.e not predicted - but still really happy, and beat my older sister; ka Ching!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalyalemalfoy)
    Well at least I know in advance that I've probably failed Physics and not gotten a B in my maths...
    I didn't fail anything, thank goodness!! I got my B in maths too... Psychology here I come! (I needed a B to do Psychology at college). I was so negative yesterday!
    5 As, 4 Bs and 3 Cs, can't complain! Well done to everyone else too

ReputationRep:
    9 A stars and B. So happy! Oxbridge dream is now coming closer

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how I can get a breakdown of my AQA grades? The paper only had my overall grades and I'd really like to know (for English) if it was my coursework or my paper that put me at an A grade as I'd really like to get a remark. Also, the people at my school are useless and I don't know who I could ask...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenFillet2.0)
    Opinion PleaseI'm searching for an opinion on wether I should go for a remark.I have just got my Physics results from my centre - looking at the UMS it could be one mark more I need for an A*.
    I was predicted an A*,yet I'm happy to settle for an A. I absolutely detest physics and the result has no bearing on the sixth-form I want to go to, or the subjects I want to do.

Should I risk it and go for a remark;or should I just put Physics behind me and be content with my current grade. My Physics teacher's indifferent.

Thanks
    If there is a grade change, the cost of remarking will be refunded. I don't think your school pays for it though, it's up to the candidate to pay

ReputationRep:
    guys i got 4a*s, 3 As and 2 Bs

well done to everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    guys i got 4a*s, 3 As and 2 Bswell done to everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    9 A stars and B. So happy! Oxbridge dream is now coming closer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.