ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Get out ...
    Lol xD
    Just kidding anyways. I think its the 11th doctor really =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    When was it mentioned?
    In the first episode with the whole 'Library? I thought you said you in the swimming pool' by Young Amelia.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    When was it mentioned?
    I think what he meant was that's why the TARDIS library was mentioned in The Eleventh Hour so the book might be in there.

As far I know, it hasn't been mentioned on screen but it was mentioned in one of the deleted scenes from Vincent and the Doctor, it was the Doctor's favourite childhood book apparently.

It would be great if they'd decide to release all the deleted scenes in the boxset.

Also words apparently used to describe the pandorica "stasis chamber", "the ultimate prison" and "you can't even escape it by dying".

More concept art:

Although we kind of guessed this was relevant.

ReputationRep:
    The Pilot Amy pic is supposed to relate to episode 11 - The Lodger :|

Also, it appears Gravity Clamps will make a return - http://www.petermckinstry.com/USERIM...avityclamp.jpg

ReputationRep:
    New series of Torchwood has been greenlit for Summer 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/torchwood_new_series/
    woohoo! I was worried an American network was going to ruin the show but Starz won't soften it up.

He has already been described as the oncoming storm.

But why the "goblin/trickster soaked in the blood of a thousand planets"? I know it could easily refer to the people who've supposedly died at his hands but it doesn't make sense. It could easily be the Doctor but is the doctor there when they open it and he's been sitting there for a thousand years which might then link to the museum thing with little Amelia or is he then put there when they open it?

Also how does it link to the cracks? Are the cracks a result of the doctor's non-existence ie do they exist because their purpose is to clean up all the doctor's actions seeing as he no longer exists or is there something more sinister? Why is the universe cracked? Because the doctor no longer exists? What is this silence and why will it fall? Is it linked to the Pandorica? Who really is mad, impossible Amy Pond? Why does the TARDIS explode? Does Amy still get married? Who did River Song kill? Duck Pond?

There's a hell of a lot that doesn't make sense so I'm guessing it's all linked somehow, although it sounds like a massive mind **** to me. I get confused just thinking about it.

More pictures:

Notice anyone in the second picture, left hand corner :holmes:

Is it just me or does he look like he's about to drink something from that pouch thing? Or is he talking into it?

River :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

I wonder who these are

An awful lot of screengrabs that have to be spoilered because of their size. I think the third one is River attacking the TARDIS with something, well it looks that way.

Spoiler:
    Show

[imghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mQITpFqcPh0/TBPiGQC0RAI/AAAAAAAABOU/u9-p6UCHOAI/s1600/tpo10.png[/img]

Does this remind anyone of the artwork?

ReputationRep:
    My browser is sloooowwwlllyyy loading all of the pictures ...

Edit: Spoilers about how some things link up;

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Doctor takes Amy to the very first planet in existence where they find a message from River Song.

The couple find River Song is dressed as Cleopatra.

A painting by Van Gogh, found in Winston Churchill's bunker, reveals something about The Doctor's fate, a "desperate message." It has been passed along by Churchill through River Song and Liz Ten - who all return in the finale.

Dark forces gather at "under Henge"; returning monsters include: Daleks (the new kind), Cybermen, Sycorax, Weevils (originally from Torchwood), Autons, Sontarans, Judoon, a Kudlak (originally from The Sarah Jane Adventures) and Silurians (new series).

Source: http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2010/...-spoilers.html

My browser is sloooowwwlllyyy loading all of the pictures ...

Edit: Spoilers about how some things link up;

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Doctor takes Amy to the very first planet in existence where they find a message from River Song.

The couple find River Song is dressed as Cleopatra.

A painting by Van Gogh, found in Winston Churchill's bunker, reveals something about The Doctor's fate, a "desperate message." It has been passed along by Churchill through River Song and Liz Ten - who all return in the finale.

Dark forces gather at "under Henge"; returning monsters include: Daleks (the new kind), Cybermen, Sycorax, Weevils (originally from Torchwood), Autons, Sontarans, Judoon, a Kudlak (originally from The Sarah Jane Adventures) and Silurians (new series).

Source: http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2010/...-spoilers.html
    That explains why the Romans get a visit from Cleopatra, I did think the timing of 104AD was off with Cleopatra but it makes sense now.

Under henge being the place under stonehenge where the pandorica is, basically the second of the artwork I posted yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    So, River Song must DEFINITELY have some form of Time-And-Space travel, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to get to the very first planet in existence and place a message, or get to Earth in the past. I get the feeling she MIGHT be a Time Agent like Captain Jack ... but then I think she might not be ... we know the Time Agents went a bit rogue when the agency closed (or whatever it was) and they have the capability of using Vortex Manipulators. Captain Jack had a squareness gun, as did River (in the future). Or perhaps it's something else entirely ...

And that picture you posted with the possibly-soldiers in some sort of base - could be the Storm Cage that River's locked in? But that would mean this would be AFTER she killed a "good man", so possibly not.

I already posted that yesterday:
    River and the TARDIS are absent in 13, we know the press release says the TARDIS is destroyed but River is in the TARDIS so the Doctor has to use her vortex manipulator to travel back to 1996. There's a picture of the Doctor with the vortex manipulator and it should be released soon.

Although that's slightly confusing because as far as I'm aware, vortex manipulators don't sound like the TARDIS unless he goes back twice, once with the vortex manipulator and then the second time with the TARDIS which might explain the 'dream' we see of Amelia hearing the arrival of the TARDIS in The Eleventh Hour but River does have the TARDIS so she might have gone back in time but then she knows how to land the TARDIS silently so that negates that.
    See here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=5764

I think the sqaureness gun she uses is the one Jack left in the TARDIS, she might be a Time Agent, but she may have stolen her vortex manipulator from someone else.

Some tidbits from the web:

A Harry Potter star is rumoured to have been lined up to play Omega and we'll get a glimpse of him at the end of The Big Bang (apparently)

Also so there's more happening this series that won't get resolved in the next two weeks than that will. That other tardis? (the one from The Lodger) The gloves and chairs and staff... (the one that apparently belongs to Omega) the new look for Matt. The new companion - all more or less hinted at in the next week or so, but nothing will come of them yet. Oh and they're going to Egypt apparently too next year in the show. 1923, Feb with Carnarfon. Either this script (by a newby too) or one about an ice base. Early in the series/episode 4 or 5."

ReputationRep:
    Nightmare Child.

(Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Nightmare Child.
    Explain please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Some tidbits from the web:

A Harry Potter star is rumoured to have been lined up to play Omega and we'll get a glimpse of him at the end of The Big Bang (apparently)

Also so there's more happening this series that won't get resolved in the next two weeks than that will. That other tardis? (the one from The Lodger) The gloves and chairs and staff... (the one that apparently belongs to Omega) the new look for Matt. The new companion - all more or less hinted at in the next week or so, but nothing will come of them yet. Oh and they're going to Egypt apparently too next year in the show. 1923, Feb with Carnarfon. Either this script (by a newby too) or one about an ice base. Early in the series/episode 4 or 5."
    What other TARDIS? Does it mean the Time Engine (which was only an ATTEMPT at building a TARDIS), and what gloves/chairs/stuff? That second point is just kinda wishy washy and I'm trying to figure it out ... we get more questions than we do answers in the next two weeks ... but we'll find out who the new companion(s) will be in the next two weeks? And there will be an Ice Planet but they will also be filming in Egypt at some point? Ice planet could be the Ice Warriors which I think are supposed to have left Mars at some point (according to what I know from Waters of Mars).

(Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Nightmare Child.
    Hmm ... interesting ... but from what I know isn't it something that only came in to being in the Time War? And thus SHOULD be locked in the time lock?

ReputationRep:
    Something that even the Master is afraid of.
    That poster that said something about Galiffrey and sleeping.
    And everyone knows that the Time Lock means nothing.

ReputationRep:
    But if it was born in the Time War, then why is The Pandorica here? Why does The Doctor think it's a myth?

ReputationRep:
    http://tardis.wikia.com/index.php?ti...20100614220716

That's actually quite interesting. It COULD be just a coincidence, but it could also be a dastardly plot

Edit: There's another one about eyes as a recurring element too ... but that seems to be a bit "grasping at straws" to me.

What other TARDIS? Does it mean the Time Engine (which was only an ATTEMPT at building a TARDIS), and what gloves/chairs/stuff? That second point is just kinda wishy washy and I'm trying to figure it out ... we get more questions than we do answers in the next two weeks ... but we'll find out who the new companion(s) will be in the next two weeks? And there will be an Ice Planet but they will also be filming in Egypt at some point? Ice planet could be the Ice Warriors which I think are supposed to have left Mars at some point (according to what I know from Waters of Mars).

Hmm ... interesting ... but from what I know isn't it something that only came in to being in the Time War? And thus SHOULD be locked in the time lock?
    The time machine from the lodger, the one that's the attempt at building a TARDIS.

The gloves/chair/staff stuff apparently belongs to Omega and we only get a cameo of him at the end of The Big Bang. There are no pictures of this but someone claimed that they saw it on set.

No the new companion is hinted at in the next two weeks but we won't find out until the next series. And if the omega theory is indeed true, nothing will happen until series 6.

Yes they'll either be filming in Egypt or on an ice planet. There's also a picture of a yeti well not a traditional yeti but one that looks roboty from the conceptual artist' site but I have no idea if that'll be used in series 6 or not.

So basically yes we get more questions than we do answers and not everything will be resolved in the finale.

These are all just rumours.

ReputationRep:
    I think the Nightmare Child is either some space anomaly, or some form of monster in the same vein as The Beast, Abbaddon etc. which was born from the bloodshed of the Last Great Time War.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.