This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
fancy swapping homes? .
I would, but I'm 'criminally inadmissable' to Canada unfortunately.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
I would, but I'm 'criminally inadmissable' to Canada unfortunately.
sounds like an interesting story.........
my visa's expired anyway so i shouldn't be here either. can't get a job over here.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
What/who are the two sides?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah, it wasnt interesting at the time
Laus
Report 10 years ago
What will we do when/if we meet up?
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
What/who are the two sides?
The side telling me to kill myself, and the side completely apathetic
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
:console:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*sighs*

:hugs: for kate.

Laus, uni will be ok hun.

VSM, hope your wrist is ok.

pocket, canada doesn't sound great hope you're ok.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Apathy can be a protective shield. Stay with the apathetic side, for now. I think we have to keep hoping that things will get better. Though I know it can be hard, sometimes. How are you getting on with Tally? What dose are you on? :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
jonathan, thanks for the hugs :hugs: back
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm just keeping writing and writing. I've written so much today, and on my blog as well. I'm getting some sense, I just hate it. I think I'll try and go to bed soon. I hate apathy though, nothing is ever interesting!

I'm on 20mg tally. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm back at uni, I have to find another doc, but I might just not bother at all.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you for the hugs Jonathan and Liz
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Okay, I'm now back - acquired a cold from a relative, so not up to catching up with past pages. Otherwise, I seem to be somewhat less depressed, here's hoping.... Laus - how is your mum doing?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Writing is good. Carry on if it helps.

I think you should bother, don't just leave it. Sometimes you've got to force yourself to do stuff, even if you have no will or motivation whatsoever.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
Okay, I'm now back - acquired a cold from a relative, so not up to catching up with past pages. Otherwise, I seem to be somewhat less depressed, here's hoping.... Laus - how is your mum doing?
Hi YAP :hugs: Sorry you've got a cold, I hope you feel better soon :console:. I'm glad you feel less depressed. How was Christmas? How is your mum?

My mum is doing okish, thanks. She was in a lot of pain last night so didn't sleep . But she seems to be generally okay. She has put on weight and is stronger after her operation. She has two follow-up appointments coming up - one this Friday and then a procedure the following Friday. Hopefully these tests will tell us more about the cancer. I might start doing more research soon, as, as of yet, I've felt too overwhelmed. But, when we know more, I'll know what information may help.

:hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Writing is good. Carry on if it helps.

I think you should bother, don't just leave it. Sometimes you've got to force yourself to do stuff, even if you have no will or motivation whatsoever.
I guess so. It just feels repetitive; another explanation to add to the list. I'll be seeing 2 new people plus a doctor. Eep!
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm just keeping writing and writing. I've written so much today, and on my blog as well. I'm getting some sense, I just hate it. I think I'll try and go to bed soon. I hate apathy though, nothing is ever interesting!
if it helps, show us what you're writing! :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
if it helps, show us what you're writing! :hugs:
PM coming your way!
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I'm on 20mg tally. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm back at uni, I have to find another doc, but I might just not bother at all.
God I wish I wrote. I always tell myself I will then never do. At least you're producing anything, something. It's positive... in a way.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh and we can do whatever we like when we meet! depends if we want to go out 'out' or just go for lunch and a museum exhibition or something.

should probably pick a day and place first!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise