The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5520
caraniel
Haven't come across any decent avatars for that yet......although havent looked seriously :p:

Thinking HxH this week.......or maybe Skip Beat :beard:

Go with Hunter x Hunter, and preferably Killua or Hisoka. :o: :p:
Juno
:cry;

Crocodile tears :no:
Reply 5522
AsakuraMinamiFan
Sorry, bad choice of word. I don't mean to force you to post, it's just that I will forever live wondering what it was you said. :p: Win as in "I stand corrected".

You needn't worry, you will find out in due course. Also, your opinion is not incorrect, you're entitled to rate the series however you like. I was simply countering your "I'm not the only one" argument. :tongue:

Kagutsuchi
A hug. :hugs:

How're you Aiko?

Irritable.
Reply 5523
Matisse
Go with Hunter x Hunter, and preferably Killua or Hisoka. :o: :p:

:mmm:Just to be difficult I say Kurapica :hmmm:

EDIT:*notices that previous post* Nothing to see here :afraid:
Reply 5524
Matisse
Irritable.

Your English is failing you. You mean irritating
Reply 5525
Juno
Your English is failing you. You mean irritating

No, it's not failing me, I am irritable.
Reply 5526
I have a decent Killua avatar and Kurapica in the sig.........may have Hisoka next week :awesome:
Reply 5527
Matisse
No, it's not failing me, I am irritable.

You are irritating!
Reply 5528
time to cook
Reply 5529
caraniel
time to cook

there arnt any n00bs here :s:
Reply 5530
Juno
You are irritating!

Then place me on ignore, I honestly couldn't care less. Also, don't PM or talk to me on MSN.
Matisse
Also, your opinion is not incorrect, you're entitled to rate the series however you like. I was simply countering your "I'm not the only one" argument.

I'm aware of that since you said something similar before that post. I said "you win" because I realised I was wrong in the argument. In other words, I stand corrected. Unless you're aware of this and I'm misunderstanding something. :confused: :p:
Reply 5532
AsakuraMinamiFan
I'm aware of that since you said something similar before that post. I said "you win" because I realised I was wrong in the argument. In other words, I stand corrected. Unless you're aware of this and I'm misunderstanding something. :confused: :p:

Oh no, I thought you meant that you were wrong in your rating, which is not the case. :tongue:
Liquidus Zeromus
Noughties :laugh:

Well, it's got to have changed alot?

It definitely has. Even just within this decade.

I was sort of inspired by this documentary (currently on iPlayer) about the "noughties" and what has happened. It's VERY hard to believe that the boom in computers and the internet only happened this decade!
Did some **** go down between Aiko and Juno in my absence? O_O
This is heavy stuff for the chat thread, I'm not used to coming back after a day out and actually having to read the posts that I've missed. :p: Usually it's just various smileys, people saying hi/bye, or youtube vids that I can skim over. :giggle:

I think I'll avoid looking at AMF's dropped list though. :afraid:
Reply 5536
LastLordofTime
Did some **** go down between Aiko and Juno in my absence? O_O

I've been nothing but polite and considerate, but all I get in return is incessant rudeness and disrespect. If I'm irritating to her, she can consider any friendship we had void.
Reply 5537
AngryJellyfish
This is heavy stuff for the chat thread, I'm not used to coming back after a day out and actually having to read the posts that I've missed. :p: Usually it's just various smileys, people saying hi/bye, or youtube vids that I can skim over. :giggle:

I think I'll avoid looking at AMF's dropped list though. :afraid:

I'm with you on that one....it is pretty heavy going today...and I've only been away for about an hour :s-smilie:
Reply 5538
I have maths to do and need to tear myself away from tsr :s-smilie:
Reply 5539
vin
I have maths to do and need to tear myself away from tsr :s-smilie:

:console: although maths is good :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending