Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pathosL)
    lol you're kidding right? how?
    I find out at 6:30 online but 10:30 to collect the results:d

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Bethany96;44093774]That's so strange.I got a 5c at sats and i have been predicted an A in maths at GCSE.I never even knew that our sats actually count towards our predicted grades.[/QUOTE

What were your predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darnell LD97)
    I think mine was set by sats as well, because I didnt care about the sats so my Maths target was a C and my teacher predicted me an A* in year 9 and I got an A* in March this year.
    Howcome you did your exam in march and not june?

ReputationRep:
    i have yet to find anyone who does B, how did you find it then?
    Hmmm... It was fine! I only needed a B ish for an A* overall, so I think I've done that I hope!:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by english007)
    I find out at 6:30 online but 10:30 to collect the results:d

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how do you find out online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millerman)
    Howcome you did your exam in march and not june?
    I did the Edexcel linear exam and this was the march series of exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Hmmm... It was fine! I only needed a B ish for an A* overall, so I think I've done that I hope!:rofl:
    did you take one of the exams last year?

ReputationRep:
    most people do better on ca than exams when it comes to languages, but it all depends on your ums
    I have no idea about UMS all I know is that I don't think I've dropped more than 5 marks on each exam if that's any indication :L

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do edexcel sports/PE?? i thought it would be so easy but the exam was hard and i reckon it will be my worst grade

ReputationRep:
    did you take one of the exams last year?
    Yeah, the first exam was worth 40%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CelineBean)
    I have no idea about UMS all I know is that I don't think I've dropped more than 5 marks on each exam if that's any indication :L
    wow then you prob got the 40% in the exam, so you need 50% from the CA which is a mid A

ReputationRep:
    how did they let you take it a year early lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CelineBean)
    Me!
    same

ReputationRep:
    what subject are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    geography B?
    I did! Found it okay, I was lucky that I was confident on all the case studies they asked for however not so confident on everything else. It's hard to gage how you've with WJEC considering so much of the marking is left to the examiners discretion :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucky260)
    Unfortunately your grade depends on how everyone else has done and it's another day of wondering where you are on the spectrum. (I'm so optimistic.)

Can the exam boards not just accidentally leak our results to our inboxes? Now would be great. ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You really don't want them to do that because if that did happen you would be questioning about whether those were the real grades or just some elaborate prank and you would be in mental agony until results day and I'm already in mental agony and I have heard of results pranks before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piledriver)
    I did! Found it okay, I was lucky that I was confident on all the case studies they asked for however not so confident on everything else. It's hard to gage how you've with WJEC considering so much of the marking is left to the examiners discretion :confused:
    i found it ok too, i felt like it wasn't really geography more like opinions don't you think? like most questions you couldn't have revised for and had to rely on your onthespot thinking skills. it's risky tbh but i hope i did ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Not necessarily.Its important to look at the Grade Boundaries the day before because I have some good ideas on the marks I have got and I want to see the Maths Unit 3 Grade Boundaries to see how many UMS I have lost for that silly mistake with the square question and I need to see whether they have dropped the Grade Boundaries for the french Listening because I am pretty sure i have dropped all of the 8 marks of writing about embarrassing situations.
    How could YOU, the cleverest person in this world mess up on the square question. The answer was 56cm, didn't you get that?

ReputationRep:
    are all the exam boards equal difficulty?

ReputationRep:
    heyy......does anyone know wen the grade boundaries will be publishedd......wat time tomorroww??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.