Original post by Noodlzzz
Am out of hospital! :yay:

PRSOM :frown:

I'm uber happy for you!! :h:

:woo: :ahee: :yeah: :party: :danceboy:
Reply 5523
RAGE!!!! internet wont work when I really need it. Always cuts out after writing a really long and important email. Hit send and suddenly signals gone and have to start again.
Firefly would like everyone to know she's ok where she is.
She's allowed her phone every so often, but it's logged her out of TSR and she's forgotten her password.

But Iv just been chatting to her, and she told me to tell everyone that she's ok, and she can still browse the thread but not comment, so she has seen people's replays to her.

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty rubbish day today... I can cope while I'm busy but as soon as I stop I feel horrendous again. Not sure what to do about that.

Feel so worked up about uni and my course etc still, and it's getting worse now all this 'results day' stuff is about. If I'm applying for Medicine I need to book my UKCAT and prepare for it but I've had another disheartening email from a uni today so :s-smilie:. I can't deal with any more pain.
Reply 5526
Today just keeps getting better. Hairdressers closed when i walked down, phone had to be factory reset, and now my wifi is acting up.
Reply 5527
Went to see my GP today, in a kind of emergency way because recent trauma has been triggering in a bad way.

He's given me the pill again (my other doctor took me off - said it was too risky if I wasn't using it as contraception) so I've got control back over my periods. Thank ****. Cos they are tooooo triggering to deal with unexpectedly and when they're all Bad.

Also gave me diazepam again and put it on my repeat prescription. I was so scared I would have to explain PTSD but actually I was shaking so much and just had to say realy bad anxiety and I think cos he could see my hands and legs shaking he realised I needed something.

Am still feeling very struggly tbh. but I am on a pact not to do anything Really Bad. cant decide whether to do stuff that's A Bit Bad. or not anything.

also making grand plans for some stuff. is gonna be good I think. not good like REALLY FUN but good like it might actually help people.
Interesting development with me, in the past 2 months have been given "support" from a paid worker who never bothers to turn up well I have 2 but they are paid 6 hours a week and I get 1 guy for a hour and another for 10 minutes who then vanishes but not before reading any letters or bills I have lying about

Secondly I have been signed up to a mental heatlh drop in, beautiful place with own garden, conservatory, tv room, snooker room, shower room and a cafe that is dirt cheap(£2.90 for 3 course meal) as they have their own vegetable garden so use their own veg and all food is home made

I only go in for cheap food as I am only person my age there and the rest have a lot of problems and many stink of different bodily fluids lol.
Reply 5529
Interview in 12 hours. Eek.
I've been wanting to post here for quite a while, but I'm scared of what people might think of me, which I know is silly, but there you go, hence the anonymous post.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but i'm always paranoid (I think people are talking about me, or plotting), I can't really talk to people anymore and I can't remember the last time I actually was happy, and wasnt putting on a mask of happiness for other people.

I won't go into details, but I feel like I should talk to someone, but I don't want to risk it. I don't want people to find out and I don't want anyone who sees my records to be able to see what's wrong with me.

Sorry to whine.
Triggering content in a tv show was strangely not triggering.

Which in a way really isn't good. I don't want to be numb to what's going on. I want to feel. I need to feel. If I don't feel then I become invisible and bad things won't hurt me. And I'll end up doing bad things and running from the world

I need to feel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Firefly would like everyone to know she's ok where she is.
She's allowed her phone every so often, but it's logged her out of TSR and she's forgotten her password.

But Iv just been chatting to her, and she told me to tell everyone that she's ok, and she can still browse the thread but not comment, so she has seen people's replays to her.

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can be emailed to her. There should be a forgotten password on the log in screen.

Just thought I'd pop my head in. Not been in here for ages. Doing ok.
Reply 5533
Triggering content in a tv show was strangely not triggering.

Which in a way really isn't good. I don't want to be numb to what's going on. I want to feel. I need to feel. If I don't feel then I become invisible and bad things won't hurt me. And I'll end up doing bad things and running from the world

I need to feel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling nothing is worse to me than feeling really low. I hate the times when i feel emotionless. It's like i turn into a robot some nights.
Original post by OU Student
It can be emailed to her. There should be a forgotten password on the log in screen.

Just thought I'd pop my head in. Not been in here for ages. Doing ok.

Not sure if she can get emails as shes only on her phone. But ill let her know :smile: cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Feeling nothing is worse to me than feeling really low. I hate the times when i feel emotionless. It's like i turn into a robot some nights.

In a way iv been more triggered because i was not triggered.

I need emotions because i think i need to grieve. And if things go horribly wrong i deffinately need emotions or im scared bad thing will actually happen :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5536
In a way iv been more triggered because i was not triggered.

I need emotions because i think i need to grieve. And if things go horribly wrong i deffinately need emotions or im scared bad thing will actually happen :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, the mind sure is confusing :frown:
Reply 5537
Well i can tell i'm not going to sleep tonight. I should have bought some kalms or something.

Yay! That's brilliant :smile: really happy for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was a short two week holiday. I went early cos I couldn't cope with staying in a caravan so decided to spend the time at home. Got a phone call later... my family crashed on the motorway!! Caravan snaked (wobbled side to side), hit into both sides of the car and flipped over. Caravan and car are totalled but luckily everyone's safe.

It's a shame cos my mother especially was really looking forward to it and worked so hard to make it as nice as possible and they didn't even make it to the first campsite.

At least everyone's okay though. They're all staying with somebody over there tonight and my wonderful friend is sleeping over mine so I'm not alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest