ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noura*)
    Its actually a beautiful song *tears*
    I know :yep:
    Qoloba Calankeen :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Disgrace, it's so frustrating. we try and put a good image and then you get terrorists, idiots and child groomers to ruin it all

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ild-abuse-ring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canopy)
    Disgrace, it's so frustrating. we try and put a good image and then you get terrorists, idiots and child groomers to ruin it all

They only ruin it for themselves as they don't represent good law abiding british somalis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canopy)

Not many somali guys do this y'know ?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Somali girls in 2030 be like
    im an exotic mix of east african. Im half somali half lander

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Abdi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigglypuff)
    Hey, I'm Abdi
    Hey Abdi! I'm abdullahi abdul abdi ibn harris abdullah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigglypuff)
    Hey, I'm Abdi
    Hi abdi cute name mashallah :yep: Im Abdina
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh shutup pakistani hamza :slap:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    :hmmm:
    Sorry

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Hi abdi cute name mashallah :yep: Im Abdina

Oh shutup pakistani hamza :slap:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Somalia toosoo :love:

ReputationRep:
    Any opinions on this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

Aslaam Walkium Hello - IS KA WARRAN - I am a final year Pakistani student looking to get married after graduation from Manchester. I wan to settle down with a Somalian girl. I used to have a Somalian friend who was a girl back in college, we use to text and flirt with each other over text, never spoke on phone or been on a date. Throughout my 2nd year of college I was happy everyday every minute, we use to talk about everything from her career, how many children she wants, what kind of make-up she wear, her hair etc. I really liked her but didn't have confidence to ask her out. 2 months before UNI she text me saying we cant speak she has got a boyfriend. Fair enough, since then my mum has been looking for a Pakistani girl for my RISHTA (HINDISAHA), basically, been rejected over 10 times, I know everyone says which is true "GOD has written everyone's love story - Insha Allah. Which I believe.

Sorry (KA xumahay), if I went on one but wanted to know how does marriages work in Somalia communities, do families recommend or do the girls tend to choose by having a boyfriend. I am fully confident in getting to know someone. So message me if you want. (I FARiIN).

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbas78600)
    THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

Aslaam Walkium Hello - IS KA WARRAN - I am a final year Pakistani student looking to get married after graduation from Manchester. I wan to settle down with a Somalian girl. I used to have a Somalian friend who was a girl back in college, we use to text and flirt with each other over text, never spoke on phone or been on a date. Throughout my 2nd year of college I was happy everyday every minute, we use to talk about everything from her career, how many children she wants, what kind of make-up she wear, her hair etc. I really liked her but didn't have confidence to ask her out. 2 months before UNI she text me saying we cant speak she has got a boyfriend. Fair enough, since then my mum has been looking for a Pakistani girl for my RISHTA (HINDISAHA), basically, been rejected over 10 times, I know everyone says which is true "GOD has written everyone's love story - Insha Allah. Which I believe.

Sorry (KA xumahay), if I went on one but wanted to know how does marriages work in Somalia communities, do families recommend or do the girls tend to choose by having a boyfriend. I am fully confident in getting to know someone. So message me if you want. (I FARiIN).

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST
    btw i couldn't understand much but you shouldn't have been flirting or breaching your limits and also she has a boyfriend so is she muslim? if you want to find a wife i assure you doing it the halal way will be much better for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProphetsPath)
    btw i couldn't understand much but you shouldn't have been flirting or breaching your limits and also she has a boyfriend so is she muslim? if you want to find a wife i assure you doing it the halal way will be much better for you.
    You will probably have to read it a few times to understand lol. It was like 3 years ago. Yeah she is Muslim and wears Hijab. She is long gone. Yeah I wanted to ask how do the Somalia's look for marriages like with Pakistanis we tend to marry within families or friends. How can I go about doing it the Halal way. IM CONFUSED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Somalia toosoo :love:
    You spelt it wrong :hmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.