Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    We blew our chance to get Mandzukic for a good value sum. We could have got Balotelli too, for £16m it is a no brainer. We ****ed up already. Now we will have to depend on Giroud, again.
    Ballotelli isn't an upgrade

Mandzukic I will admit I am gutted we didn't go for

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...how-dare-u.gif

ReputationRep:
    how difficult is it to embed a gif, LP, really?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    So Ancelotti has apparently confirmed that Khedira will be staying, Wenger not brining in a new striker and we're running out of options in the market. I want to curl up and cry in a corner.
    Someone bring me tissues please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Ballotelli isn't an upgrade

Mandzukic I will admit I am gutted we didn't go for

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Balotelli is better than Giroud. Giroud is bloody awful. He misses too many. It's only because he has great supply to him that he manages to score one or two. Any striker would find it easy to at least score one or two when they have Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez behind him.

ReputationRep:
    Just realised Immoble went to Dourtmond for £15m - he would have fitted in nicely.

We've missed out on quite a few strikers now so it begs the question.. Wdf is Wenger planning? It's either something huge, or it's nothing..
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I'm on my stupid iPad. You know what, I'm sorry. I've been a disgrace to the gif world, I'll stop. Stupid technology.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

(Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Embedding is too mainstream for LP
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Just realised Immoble went to Dourtmond for £15m - he would have fitted in nicely.

We've missed out on quite a few strikers now so it begs the question.. Wdf is Wenger planning? It's either something huge, or it's nothing..
    I know he was on my watch list last season. Dortmund snagged him as soon as they could due to losing Lewandowski.

Inb4 Wenger announces Lord Bendtner to make a return alongside Chamakh.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Balotelli is better than Giroud. Giroud is bloody awful. He misses too many. It's only because he has great supply to him that he manages to score one or two. Any striker would find it easy to at least score one or two when they have Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez behind him.
    To be fair to the frenchie, he is probably one of the most skillful ball headers in the league.

ReputationRep:
    Ballotellis conversion rate is worse than Girouds in a much ****tier league

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Most likely nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

Embedding is too mainstream for LP
    Das right.

All is forgiven hun, we buds again

ReputationRep:
    To be fair to the frenchie, he is probably one of the most skillful ball headers in the league.
    Mandzukic could have been ours man. He is exactly the type of brutish forward we needed. Such a prick, but if he is on your side, such a loveable prick. You can tell he is the type of guy that would have stared Roy Keane right in the eyes and mouthed some vulgar Balkan slur at him.

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    No but seriously guys. What do you think Arsene's mind set is? Does he genuinely know about our striker problems and is just being stubborn? I don't get it, I can't work it out. I don't see what he's trying to do at all.

ReputationRep:
    Usual suspects talking absolute nonsense once again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    No but seriously guys. What do you think Arsene's mind set is? Does he genuinely know about our striker problems and is just being stubborn? I don't get it, I can't work it out. I don't see what he's trying to do at all.
    We have a team capable of winning the league even if giroud is the main guy

Our main problems lie within our poor tactics and mistakes in the away games and also an Arteta replacement which is needed more urgently reall

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Usual suspects talking absolute nonsense once again
    Quite depressing actually

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    We have a team capable of winning the league even if giroud is the main guy

Our main problems lie within our poor tactics and mistakes in the away games and also an Arteta replacement which is needed more urgently reall

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Our squad is looking thin again..I don't necessarily agree.
    And how confident are you that we can get an Arteta replacement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Our squad is looking thin again..I don't necessarily agree.
    And how confident are you that we can get an Arteta replacement?

Gee sorry.
    Our team was far from thin yesterday but it didn't stop a thrashing hence no amount of signings will fix existing problems

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.