(Original post by dalegeorge1)
    Did you not just say that..
    Sorry I wasnt sure if it posted
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well done everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I just found out CRAZY news that i was ONE ums point from getting an A in english language (with my coursework being an A). I recieved 239 ums and an A is 240. I'm so hyper because I know I deserve an A. However i dont know how to get a remark & I really want it asap. Has any had a remark before? What do you guys think.

ReputationRep:
    Considering I did literally NO revision and passed everything with Bs and As with a few Cs, I'd say I'm quite chuffed😂👌🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kxjzh)
    I keep just randomly breaking down in uncontrollable sobs about my results. Never been so disappointed in my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I know how you feel. I don't know why I bother revising if I'm just left with a mass of B's. So disappointed with mine

ReputationRep:
    Should I get a remark for maths, I was 2 marks off the A* boundary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnon121)
    Should I get a remark for maths, I was 2 marks off the A* boundary.
    Wouldn't advise it as Maths mark she was as strict so probably won't see a change

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And to think this time last night I was panicking! My school just published the GCSE report and I found out I got the best results! So delighted right now! I'm going to sleep but CONGRATS to everyone today, we've all done so well and deserve to be proud of ourselves

ReputationRep:
    wow you guys did really good. I failed one GCSE (French) 2A's 4B's 2C's 1E the E just buzzkills it but im planning to resit maths (One of the C grades hopefully will become 3As or 1A* 2As 4Bs...and that 1E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waveyalex)
    Wouldn't advise it as Maths mark she was as strict so probably won't see a change

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the advice. Did you get your A in maths in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I did Edexcel maths (H) and got an A, however my results sheet doesn't say the ums points (it's the only subject that doesn't show it), it just says '52 points'. Does anyone know how I can find out what mark I got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8A* 2A 1B

I'm happy. That B would've been an A (1 ums off) but group work dragged it down. Maths surprised me though, very happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, has anyone got the AQA science papers from 2016? I'm sure someone posted them at some point but can't find them now, chemistry would be especially useful🤓thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is anyone elses sixth form only allowing them to do three AS levels and not four

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR7_)
    Nice one! My grades are nothing compared to yours; 2As, 5Bs and 3Cs.

Maths and English Lit were the As so pretty pleased! Not so pleased about the Bs that were like one mark off an A (I posted about this before).

And yeah, you shouldn't predict grades because I honestly thought I'd be that person with all Ds!
    Thanks and so what? They're still amazing grades so you should be proud!! Omg same, my english lit was 1 ums off an A*!!!! I think we should both be considering remarks haha.

I also predicted myself all B's after grade boundaries came out - I guess we're our own worse critics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey It's Cerian;[url="tel:67218240")
    67218240[/url]]Congratulations! That's amazing, especially as you've just finished Year 9! Good luck for the next two years, I'm sure you'll be fine. :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you :*)

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the marks that I got on each paper on my results sheet, just the grade. Is there any way I can find out my exact marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Worth going for a remark in History if I'm 4 UMS off an A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Yep, they're here.

Sorry to hear that :console: It can seem like a big deal as soon as you get your results, but is there any way of working around any setbacks you may have had today? Might this information on remarks and resits and this article be helpful at all? I hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you. I got what I needed, just not what I wanted. I did worse than my mocks, which was never meant to be the case! And I'd worked so hard, I didn't even want C's! It sounds so stupid but it's really upset me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.