Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canned Door)
    Guys, favourite smiley on TSR? Since there are so many. I've just seen fumblewomble use this one, and it is now my utter favourite.

:dogt:
    :ymca:

Has got to be the best. Whats happening tonight then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abstraction98)
    The coma one just looks like someone dribbling. I always find yep works better.

The other one is a good idea, but it looks like a three year olds drawn it.

My favourites are probably :yep: and :rolleyes: because
    That's why it is so wonderful. Three year old drawings are wonderful, masterpieces.

:yep: and :rolleyes: are admittedly good. I'm also a bit partial to :woo:.

(Original post by It could be lupus)

Has got to be the best. Whats happening tonight then?
    It's pretty craic. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleurvert)
    That's why it is so wonderful. Three year old drawings are wonderful, masterpieces.

:yep: and :rolleyes: are admittedly good. I'm also a bit partial to :woo:.

Fair doo's

Yeh :woo: rocks

ReputationRep:
    I just opened the list of smilies & it sent my computer into a mental flashing craze :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: You still have much to learn on the use of the word craic. You could/should have said: "The craic is mighty/There is good craic tonight, Theres a wile amount of craic, There is pretty good craic on the Thread tonight"

Hopefully that makes it clearer? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fair doo's

Yeh :woo: rocks
    Off topic, but when do you get your results?

:facepalm: You still have much to learn on the use of the word craic. You could/should have said: "The craic is mighty/There is good craic tonight, Theres a wile amount of craic, There is pretty good craic on the Thread tonight"

Hopefully that makes it clearer? :p:
    Noted.

ReputationRep:

Noted.
    4 weeks time :woo: Im actually looking forward to it, I get my results at 6 in the morning online :yep: Whens everyone elses out?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    alex_hk, I seriously don't believe you. Without assuming much, I'd say we've both been on the internet long enough to know that the Thread is nothing, it just seems strange because it's in the context of the Cam forum.
    Just Alex is fine, and strangely no, this is the worst thread I've seen. Maybe I just don't go on dubious forums or click on dodgy-sounding thread titles. I'm not saying this is the scariest thread on the internet, far from it (I'm aware of infinitely worse stuff out there), but only that it's the scariest that I've seen and/or contributed to.

Guys, favourite smiley on TSR? Since there are so many. I've just seen fumblewomble use this one, and it is now my utter favourite.
    I like: :woo:

(Original post by ben_stretch)
    Its scary, yet still alluring you just have to keep coming back for more of Dave's antics. I'm going to set him straight in October
    Yeah, it is a bit addictive I do admit. And I'm looking forward to seeing how you "set him straight".

PS: I'd never heard the word "craic" used before, and will need to hear it pronounced before I decide if I like it.

ReputationRep:

Noted.
    August the fifth.

Sooner than you AFAIK

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks time :woo: Im actually looking forward to it, I get my results at 6 in the morning online :yep: Whens everyone elses out?
    A Levels are out on the 20th, I think UCAS track may update before we can get them at school. All-nighter on The Thread :yep: :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Just Alex is fine, and strangely no, this is the worst thread I've seen. Maybe I just don't go on dubious forums or click on dodgy-sounding thread titles. I'm not saying this is the scariest thread on the internet, far from it (I'm aware of infinitely worse stuff out there), but only that it's the scariest that I've seen and/or contributed to.

I like: :woo:

Yeah, it is a bit addictive I do admit. And I'm looking forward to seeing how you "set him straight".

PS: I'd never heard the word "craic" used before, and will need to hear it pronounced before I decide if I like it.
    I have a pet hate of people abusing the word infinitely :p:

ReputationRep:

Same. :yep:

Yeah, how is 'craic' pronounced? At the moment I'm interpreting it as if it rhymes with cake.

ReputationRep:
    "craic" is a mighty word to use :yep:
    Pronunciation is the same as crack, but theres a wee bit of a change of emphasis in the word. If there is a TSR meet, I will say it and you shall see

ReputationRep:
    A Levels are out on the 20th, I think UCAS track may update before we can get them at school. All-nighter on The Thread :yep: :cool:.
    That's cool. Hopefully it will be a case of me gloating rather than you consoling.

ReputationRep:
    I think I might be travelling up the M6 and going straight to bed that night. I'm not sure I even want to be near TSR then.

ReputationRep:
    Pronunciation is the same as crack, but theres a wee bit of a change of emphasis in the word. If there is a TSR meet, I will say it and you shall see
    You also have to say 'power shower'.

That's cool. Hopefully it will be a case of me gloating rather than you consoling.
    Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    You also have to say 'power shower'.

Hopefully.
    Maith go leor Any other phrases, or any Irish as well?

ReputationRep:
    You know the thing about reading Harry Potter and everywhere it says 'wand' replacing it with 'wang'? I think it's almost as funny replacing 'craic' with 'crack' every time you say it in this thread. ;D

So the Thread is a corruptive force, and potentially a gateway drug thread into say, 4chan. ?

ReputationRep:
    Maith go leor Any other phrases, or any Irish as well?
    Top of the morning is the only one I know.

Everyone in Turkey thought that because they said: "Och aye the noo" I would buy something from them.

ReputationRep:

Everyone in Turkey thought that because they said: "Och aye the noo" I would buy something from them.
    :rofl:

In New York, a police man asked me if I knew the Queen.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.