Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    You spelt it wrong :hmmm:
    Lol just realised soz :sigh:
    (Original post by Abbas78600)
    THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

Aslaam Walkium Hello - IS KA WARRAN - I am a final year Pakistani student looking to get married after graduation from Manchester. I wan to settle down with a Somalian girl. I used to have a Somalian friend who was a girl back in college, we use to text and flirt with each other over text, never spoke on phone or been on a date. Throughout my 2nd year of college I was happy everyday every minute, we use to talk about everything from her career, how many children she wants, what kind of make-up she wear, her hair etc. I really liked her but didn't have confidence to ask her out. 2 months before UNI she text me saying we cant speak she has got a boyfriend. Fair enough, since then my mum has been looking for a Pakistani girl for my RISHTA (HINDISAHA), basically, been rejected over 10 times, I know everyone says which is true "GOD has written everyone's love story - Insha Allah. Which I believe.

Sorry (KA xumahay), if I went on one but wanted to know how does marriages work in Somalia communities, do families recommend or do the girls tend to choose by having a boyfriend. I am fully confident in getting to know someone. So message me if you want. (I FARiIN).

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST
    Doesnt happen kiddo :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Al-farhan
    Did u see the somali girl on twitter who said she wants to be a hoe and a lesbo in jannat whilst drinking henny.
    I have her on sc my lord she is the funniesy thing ive seen in my life. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Al-farhan
    Did u see the somali girl on twitter who said she wants to be a hoe and a lesbo in jannat whilst drinking henny.
    I have her on sc my lord she is the funniesy thing ive seen in my life. :rofl:
    What, lol
    Somalis are insane.
    What is henny btw?

ReputationRep:
    What, lol
    Somalis are insane.
    What is henny btw?
    Henny is a brand of alcohol
    Basically it was a somali snapchat app where anyone can take it for a day
    https://twitter.com/search?q=somali%...20hoe&src=typd
    Omg she is hilarious 'eat my ass with mayo' :rofl:

She later said she wasnt dissing the deen. Its obvs for attention

ReputationRep:

Wooot that's act really bad talkin about its boring being a Muslim and all that wth. Like she trying waaaay hard to be funny by being haram :erm:

ReputationRep:

Absolutely disgusting

May Allah swt guide her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenArrow)
    Absolutely disgusting

May Allah swt guide her
    Lol i spoke to her on sc she legit did everything for laughs. Even though she knows religion isnt a laughing matter.

ReputationRep:
    Gh

ReputationRep:
    This place used to be so active

ReputationRep:
    OHHHHHH MY GOD GUYS?!!! How are you all? I used to live on this place hahahaha. Hows everyone? Hope all is well in shaa Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    OHHHHHH MY GOD GUYS?!!! How are you all? I used to live on this place hahahaha. Hows everyone? Hope all is well in shaa Allah.
    hi

ReputationRep:
    Hey hun I remember you!!! Lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenArrow)
    Hey hun I remember you!!! Lool
    Hey! I remember you too!

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    What, lol
    Somalis are insane.
    What is henny btw?
    LOL honestly Ahmed how can you NOT know what Henny is? My God, look at the innocence guys mA, hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    hi
    Hiiiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    I feel well odd coming back on here guys....

ReputationRep:
    I feel well odd coming back on here guys....
    tbh i've never left. got a ft job after graduation now been a long time since a-level days

ReputationRep:
    tbh i've never left. got a ft job after graduation now been a long time since a-level days
    I don't think I have met you before (might be well wrong haha) and yh same here was well into TSR during A-levels.....

PS: My sibling just saw me back on TSR and commented: 'At this big age of yours?'....never felt this small. Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I have met you before (might be well wrong haha) and yh same here was well into TSR during A-levels and am back now that I am a grad as well haha!

Feel like an Auntie now :/

PS: My sibling just saw me back on TSR and commented: 'At this big age of yours?'....never felt this small. Hahaha
    you know me we used to rock it with secrenerd, missfats back in the day.. i changed my username.. i'm AK, if that rings any bells. that tanzanian dude.

ReputationRep:
    you know me we used to rock it with secrenerd, missfats back in the day.. i changed my username.. i'm AK, if that rings any bells. that tanzanian dude.
    No way did you graduate?!!!! No blooming way, don't believe that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.