Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumbleB33)
    Hey i had an interview for winning women as well, and the guy told me they will let everyone know by the 23rd Haven't heard anything yet :/ my interview was a bit disastrous, don't think i spoke in actual sentences :/
    Ohhh this Friday then, thanks!!
    Haha yah same, spent so much time preparing for it and still fumbled ><. Hope I'll get it though chances are slim HHAHA. Goodluck(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received Citi rejection?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers bro, found it!

(Original post by siddyt1234)
    If you go back to about 5 days ago, it's there bro
    For anyone that wants the link but doesn't want to filter through the endless pages here it is

https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/home....08&SiteId=5097

ReputationRep:
    Db spring into banking markets very touch interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londongirl1995)
    I thought they review all applications and then decide who gets an interview. Well, seems like I was mistaken...
    Thanks.
    I think they just don't update the application status for whatever reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB Fanboy)
    Hey, I wasn't aware that my app status switched - just got the invite an hour ago. It is the same yes, but I only have one time slot (this friday)...so I didn't have a choice there.

Racking my brain for a good presentation topic now and thinking about what sorts of technicals am I expected to know.
    Mine is on Monday... Yeah this presentation is going to be interesting. Hope they go easy on the technicals.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    when did you get it?
    Today, just before 6pm.

(Original post by Mralpha)
    Welcome to the team!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaanz)
    Does anyone have the link to the UBS login page?

https://jobs.ubs.com/TGWebHost/home....08&SiteId=5097
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manuelle)
    When did you apply? I am thinking of sending mine, not sure it's worth my time. What do you think?
    I applied yesterday morning, interview offer came through that afternoon. Depends what other offers/interview you have, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    For SEC I have an interview, for GIR it says 'We are in the process of reviewing your application and will contact you shortly regarding your status' and for IMD it says 'You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications'.
    Sick, cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I have an MS offer awaiting confirmation but I want to email other banks to fast track my application if possible before my offer expires. Does anyone know the JPM and BofAML contact details? I guess that would be HR but I couldn't find their email addresses on the websites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GForceBG)
    Guys, I have an MS offer awaiting confirmation but I want to email other banks to fast track my application if possible before my offer expires. Does anyone know the JPM and BofAML contact details? I guess that would be HR but I couldn't find their email addresses on the websites.

Hi mate! Could you please tell me when you had your first round interview and after how many days you received the final round invite? I'd greatly appreciate it!

For BAML, just log in, check the status of your application and you will see a phone number.

ReputationRep:
    No one still knows how many rounds GS sec interview is going to be?

ReputationRep:
    Any word from Rothschild?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toda)
    Any word from Rothschild?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Think a lot of interviews have been given, but i aint got nothing yet. Probs get response by the end of the week

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear from GS GIR? Also, I sent in my application for Nomura in early dec, but still havent heard anything from them. Does it mean I got rejected by Nomura already? Cheers!

Just had RBS interview. RBS interviewer told me, that they will get back to me in 48 hours regarding the next stage of application. What is the next stage? AC?

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone know how long Barclays' takes to respond after the Telephone Interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ^ForTheDream^)
      Hi mate! Could you please tell me when you had your first round interview and after how many days you received the final round invite? I'd greatly appreciate it!

For BAML, just log in, check the status of your application and you will see a phone number.
      Hi and thanks! I got my first interview on the 8th of December. Got the final interview invite maybe 10 days later. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by GForceBG)
      Hi and thanks! I got my first interview on the 8th of December. Got the final interview invite maybe 10 days later. Good luck!
      hey congrats, could you say when you had your final round intervew date and when you received your offer? thanks

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.