Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Cheers, any suggestions for the thread title?
    If I give u one..will actually keep it though...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Idek. I know that I want to study PPE at Oxford but we'll have to see. If I do PPE at Oxford I could technically go into any field.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    What's PPE...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    missed my extra curricular today due to being ill - again. won't be able to go next week either due to silver dofe... i have massive sleep issues, so i can get quite ill. i am giving up the Saturday club at Christmas time though - when I get my 10 year award..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    What's PPE...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    politics, philosophy and economics. one of my friends brothers has a place to do it next year at Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    missed my extra curricular today due to being ill - again. won't be able to go next week either due to silver dofe... i have massive sleep issues, so i can get quite ill. i am giving up the Saturday club at Christmas time though - when I get my 10 year award..
    What's the club..?? What do u do..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    politics, philosophy and economics. one of my friends brothers has a place to do it next year at Oxford.
    Ah..I see...lol..I've got a terrible sense of knowledge about the world...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the club..?? What do u do..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    stagecoach theatre arts. they won't miss me that much. it's just a bit annoying that i will miss it 2 weeks in a row.. but then again i have had valid reasons.

ReputationRep:
    stagecoach theatre arts. they won't miss me that much. it's just a bit annoying that i will miss it 2 weeks in a row.. but then again i have had valid reasons.
    Hmm...I've heard of that...they do it on a Saturday in our area as well...my mum wanted me to join..but I was too self conscious too..lol...plus..I'm not really into that sort of stuff...I'm only into ballet and karate..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I've heard of that...they do it on a Saturday in our area as well...my mum wanted me to join..but I was too self conscious too..lol...plus..I'm not really into that sort of stuff...I'm only into ballet and karate..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah, well i don't really like it anymore tbh. gonna get my ten year award at Christmas time and then I am out of there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah, well i don't really like it anymore tbh. gonna get my ten year award at Christmas time and then I am out of there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha..yh...I thought that type of thing about karate as well..I was like I'm gonna get to black belt and then get out...but everyone there kept telling me to not to leave...I felt sooo loved that day..lol...plus it is just too much going there...and I've got black belt ceremony thing coming up in November...senseii hasn't exactly planned where to hold it...so I was suggesting a pretty cool Asian restaurant in London...cuz our senseii's Asian as well..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha..yh...I thought that type of thing about karate as well..I was like I'm gonna get to black belt and then get out...but everyone there kept telling me to not to leave...I felt sooo loved that day..lol...plus it is just too much going there...and I've got black belt ceremony thing coming up in November...senseii hasn't exactly planned where to hold it...so I was suggesting a pretty cool Asian restaurant in London...cuz our senseii's Asian as well..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh wow, well done! i got up to green belt in karate, but they said that i wasn't good enough to continue.

have just broken up with John.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh wow, well done! i got up to green belt in karate, but they said that i wasn't good enough to continue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Huh..?? Whoa...u okay..?? Why and what happened...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Huh..?? Whoa...u okay..?? Why and what happened...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nah, im not okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nah, im not okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww...I'm so sorry to hear about that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's fine..he didn't deserve u...u needed people with dark hair..not with blonde...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's fine..he didn't deserve u...u needed people with dark hair..not with blonde...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i purposefully left my soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw i'm sorry to hear this.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's why you shouldn't have boyfriends lol nah i'm kidding

ReputationRep:
    i purposefully left my soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why..?? If u don't mind me asking...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do triple science so what grade do i have to get as mentioned below an A/B ? Confused ?

- Minimum of a B in GCSE Biology (or A grade in both GCSE Core & Additional)

ReputationRep:
    Why..?? If u don't mind me asking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    because i am not good enough and i don't want to waste his time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.