Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are the dates for Summer Internships usually? July-August?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    Has anyone done face to face interview with point72 (dartmouth partners)?
    Hey, when did you apply and when did you hear back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelsey_piano)
    Congrats! Fidelity and JPM already had ACs? For grad?
    Yup JP have had at least 3 AC's already for S&T summer, probably 4 by now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fkohist)
    Hello everyone,

Has anybody done the A/C for Maven or the phone interview for Credit Agricole? Both are for graduate roles in Trading. I can share my experience of MS up to phone interview.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you get an AC for Maven already? It says on their website that their AC's are all in December? I swear they haven't even had their first round test dates yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)
    What are the dates for Summer Internships usually? July-August?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah end of June - late august

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have much info on Blackrock's cash management group?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help for BAML AC Sales & Trading?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done hsbc first round telephone interview - Markets. Can give info on nomura, ubs, sig and gs.

ReputationRep:
    any RBC IBD summer offers so far??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when MS will get back after the first round IBD telephone interview?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F4N)
    Hey, when did you apply and when did you hear back?
    I applied a day before the deadline.. Got an invite for the online test 2 days later. 1 week later I had the telephone interview. They are quite quick in their process!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done a telephone interview for Barclays Wealth grad?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm pretty late to the party, but which resource is better for practising numerical tests? Assessment day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iopa)
    Sorry I'm pretty late to the party, but which resource is better for practising numerical tests? Assessment day?
    graduate monkey

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know JPM HR email?
    I applied to JPM SA for regional office like 1 month ago... I would like to ask HR to move my application for the London office... don't know if it is possible or if it is, if it can damage my chances as it is rolling basis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwith)
    I applied to JPM SA for regional office like 1 month ago... I would like to ask HR to move my application for the London office... don't know if it is possible or if it is, if it can damage my chances as it is rolling basis
    [email protected] an.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! You are always helpful here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    I have also heard that Citi IBD Grad is full...They might put you on hold or some sort of waiting list.

Go for the coffee anyway even if it is a reject, it will help you if you need to apply next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    FYI got the email saying I was through to the IBD AC and will be contacted shortly to arrange. Guys, any ideas on what to expect here? First IBD AC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luc123456)
    FYI got the email saying I was through to the IBD AC and will be contacted shortly to arrange. Guys, any ideas on what to expect here? First IBD AC.
    The Citi one is a few interviews, a case study / presentation and an FT Exercise (pick three articles from the FT of that day they give you, explain why it interests you, impact on Citi, the industry and wider economy).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwith)
    You're allowed to apply to up to two different locations per year so you can just resubmit a new application to the London one if you want

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.