Original post by hamza772000
it's funny, right?

yeah it is but you're still

Hamza:colone:
:king1:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
yeah it is but you're still

Hamza:colone:
What's it to you, homophobe? Shall I report you?
What's it to you, homophobe? Shall I report you?

:mad2:Dude are you actually bloody serious? did i say there is anything wrong with it?
:mad2:Dude are you actually bloody serious? did i say there is anything wrong with it?
You're f***ing taking the piss out of me using a meme, which clearly jokes about homosexuality, hence homophobic, homophobe! :angry:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Original post by mr T 999
:king1:

ewww no! :angry:

Lol i was jk.... :tongue:

I know did you see it? She may have copied her speech but she still sounded 100 times dumber :tongue:

I seen that somwhere lol (hamza no i didnt read ur post before realising she got it from the comment secfion lol)
lol u copied that from somewhere, that was a Youtube comment I read :tongue: So now u and her have one thing in common :tongue:

I thought so too, before i read ur post man,
Nope, I don't find her attractive at all :tongue: Who does? :tongue:

Well, he's your husband so.......:tongue:

Lmaoooo :toofunny:

You're f***ing taking the piss out of me using a meme, which clearly jokes about homosexuality, hence homophobic, homophobe! :angry:

Yh she used it on me yesterday..... Coz i have a gf..... Lol jk i dont but she did, she ia jk tho, i know :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i give up on you hamza you clearly think im the *****iest lowlife you have seen. If you actually knew you you would have know im not likw that. You yourself called me gay once for posting too many weird shakira gifs, i managed to shrug it off and not attack you and call you a homephobe,
Out of all people you've know i am the least likely to be homophobic i have a friens who is muslim she left islam cause she was gay, she was and always is my bestfriend. I was the ONLY one who helped her. The ONLY one who stood by her everyone else abandoned her, i did not.
i give up on you hamza you clearly think im the *****iest lowlife you have seen. If you actually knew you you would have know im not likw that. You yourself called me gay once for posting too many weird shakira gifs, i managed to shrug it off and not attack you and call you a homephobe,
Out of all people you've know i am the least likely to be homophobic i have a friens who is muslim she left islam cause she was gay, she was and always is my bestfriend. I was the ONLY one who helped her. The ONLY one who stood by her everyone else abandoned her, i did not.
Erm......see aren't u angry now? That's how I feel when u bombard me with ur sh*tty jokes! I was joking! Just wanted to see how u'd react! I guess I have seen enough!
Erm......see aren't u angry now? That's how I feel when u bombard me with ur sh*tty jokes! I was joking! Just wanted to see how u'd react! I guess I have seen enough!

JOKING JOKING all you know its joking, I ACTUALLY like some of your jokes, but your jokes can be very hurtful and painful.

Please stop making painful jokes, im not asking you to stop joking, Im telling you to think before you send off your jokes.

My jokes are shi*tty yes i admit! but are they rude and does it hurt another person?
and hamza trust me you still have not seen me when im angry

Latest