The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well, officially yes. In reality, no.

I don't think so!

haha, but they must be similar otherwise every school would use the easiest
Reply 5561
I'm texting my parents my results before calling them so I don't have to say my grades out loud and people hear. Does this make me a devious person?
Reply 5562
Original post by 08boothc
Thanks, I really hope i do, Good Luck with your results! :smile:

Thankyou, you too
Original post by wakemeup
Anybody else going to stay up to view grade boundaries? I know I probably shouldn't because they'll just make me feel worse but I don't think I've got the self-control not to look at them!

I am! I just neeeed to know the day before what grades to expect depending on how well I though I did in the exam. Even if it isn't good news it'll give some piece of mind knowing the bounderies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
I'm the same! (not intent on UCL though)

where are you hoping to go teh only unis i have seen that do it is UCL , Hertfordshire and Lancaster! which for me lancaster is miles away as i live in Hertfordshire myself...
Original post by Millerman
haha, but they must be similar otherwise every school would use the easiest

Some school use the harder ones on purpose though :tongue:

And it's to do with content and exam style too!
Original post by Sulfur
Is anybody watching the Great British Bake Off to keep their minds off of results day? :mmm:

I'm watching it because I actually find it interesting, how sad my life is.
Original post by Sulfur
Is anybody watching the Great British Bake Off to keep their minds off of results day? :mmm:

I am !! I love baking !! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Millerman;44094030"]
Original post by Bethany96
That's so strange.I got a 5c at sats and i have been predicted an A in maths at GCSE.I never even knew that our sats actually count towards our predicted grades.[/QUOTE

What were your predictions?

predictions for what?:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm praying the grade boundaries are low
1 day 12 hours and 48 minutes :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey if im getting my results by mail, will they arrive on the 22nd or will they be sent off on the 22nd?
I'm interested to see what tomorrows grade boundaries will look like. I know we're all hoping for them to be lower than last year, obviously. :wink:

Original post by shicklydudu
Hey if im getting my results by mail, will they arrive on the 22nd or will they be sent off on the 22nd?

I would guess that they will be sent off on results day if they are not collected, and will probably arrive sometime next week.
Original post by Sandra1
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm praying the grade boundaries are low

I hope your prays are fulfilled.
Anyone did Gcse edexcel geography B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suarti10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't remind me, this is torture. Every second just adds more stress :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suarti10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, the horror! :s-smilie:
Yikes, tomorrow is the grade boundary release!
Original post by shicklydudu

You will get it on the 22nd.
Two days to go!

Wow, best of luck folkes, I know everyone on here has done really well! :biggrin:

Three years back and I was in your positions!

Latest