The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys, does anyone know how to view their completed application for the UBS Insights week. Just can't seem to find it and have an interview with them tomorrow!
Original post by mrcool1995
hey congrats, could you say when you had your final round intervew date and when you received your offer? thanks

I had the final interview last Wednesday and received the offer on Friday.
RBS Risk Spring Insight Week, anyone?

Sent from my iPhone
Original post by GForceBG

ahh i had mine last tuesday and still havent heard anything from them

how did you think your final round interview went? who was it with?
Original post by mrcool1995
how did you think your final round interview went? who was it with?

I personally thought it went very well, much better than the first interview. Both interviews were with people who have worked 4 years in Capital Markets.
I personally thought it went very well, much better than the first interview. Both interviews were with people who have worked 4 years in Capital Markets.

did they call you on friday? did they specify that you were in the first batch of offers or anything?
Is there already a facebook group for the JPM IB offer holders?
Reply 5568
Have anybody had an interview with Citibank? If not, does anybody have information regarding the telephone interview?

I would gladly accept and thank for any PM:s.

Edit: Citi Scope

Cheers
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Mine is on Monday... Yeah this presentation is going to be interesting. Hope they go easy on the technicals.

Best of luck. Hopefully we can meet during the spring week
Original post by Cidric
Have anybody had an interview with Citibank? If not, does anybody have information regarding the telephone interview?

Cheers

hey! mine was for today but has been rescheduled for friday or next monday, whens yours, how are you prepping?
Original post by Sidhant Shivram
RBS Risk Spring Insight Week, anyone?

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Sid,

Long time.. I have RBS Institutional & Consulting interview coming up. You have an interview?
Reply 5572
Original post by welcometoib
hey! mine was for today but has been rescheduled for friday or next monday, whens yours, how are you prepping?

My interview is on friday also. I am not sure how to prepare to be honest. Other banks often let you now beforehand whether it is a competency based interview or not. I haven't got any information regarding the interview, so I guess it is just general type questions like "describe yourself as a person", "why would you be well suited for XXX", leadrship questions and whatnot. But I am only guessing mate, I am not really sure.

I've heard that you can get random questions like, "value this tree", so be prepared for that too.

But if anybody here has done a interview with Citi, I think both me and "welcometoib" would kindly accept some info! :smile:
Original post by Manuelle
Just had RBS interview. RBS interviewer told me, that they will get back to me in 48 hours regarding the next stage of application. What is the next stage? AC?

What were the questions like? Purely competency?

I'm considering cancelling my telephone interview for good.
The questions were just like they explained in their interview centre on the website. Purely competency.

I am simply confused if there is another stage after the interview? Do you know by any chance?

Original post by Abdul-Karim
What were the questions like? Purely competency?

I'm considering cancelling my telephone interview for good.
MS second rounds in a bit, nervous! :biggrin:
Original post by Cidric

Cheers

Original post by welcometoib

Guys, does any of you have the phone number from Citi's graduate recruitment team? Or the email? I have applied a long time ago and would like to have an update on my application. Cheers!
Original post by Manuelle
The questions were just like they explained in their interview centre on the website. Purely competency.

I am simply confused if there is another stage after the interview? Do you know by any chance?

No clue. Goodluck though.
Original post by Purple_fox
MS second rounds in a bit, nervous! :biggrin:

Knowing you, you'll ace it, no doubt. All the best!
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Knowing you, you'll ace it, no doubt. All the best!

Ahh thanks Abdul, everyone on this thread is so nice :fluffy:

Latest

Trending

Trending