Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewierhodes)
    That bad, was it? :eek:
    The horror and pain that consumes my soul, the screaming in my mind keeping me awake at night, restless and afraid to sleep. For the nightmares feel like an alternate timeline of my life, another world of terror where my every fear is breathing down the back of my neck with its cold breath that reeks or corpses. I am afraid. Afraid of what lies before me in the future, what is to become of me? Is there an end to this turmoil? Must I fight for my sanity for the remainder of my short life in this world? Or must I accept my fate, and have the demons take my soul away from me, and leave me an empty casket of madness and rage.

ReputationRep:
    zyzz is a legend

ReputationRep:
    I dislike his body personally...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geneticist)
    Uhmm There's a book called arenas which is the bible of classical guitar i play pieces from it.I play with notes not tabs.But not just classical music i play songs from there and there, the stuff i like.The amazing thing about the guitar is that chord patterns are usually similar among songs.So if you can play one pattern you can play various songs
    Notes as well! I couldn't read musical sheet for food! I find using tabs easier, although I suppose it'd be beneficial for me to learn musical sheet... and maybe also where the notes are on the guitar..

Would you happen to have a recording of you playing one of your favourite songs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllyTee)
    Look through your rep history and find us some gems? (In exchange for my rep)[/FONT][/COLOR]
    It's not TSR either actually, well, not personal reps or PMs..

ReputationRep:
    I dislike his body personally...
    Yeah, AFAIK he's an online hero to those bodybuilder guys - most people don't look like that :lol:

(Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    The horror and pain that consumes my soul, the screaming in my mind keeping me awake at night, restless and afraid to sleep. For the nightmares feel like an alternate timeline of my life, another world of terror where my every fear is breathing down the back of my neck with its cold breath that reeks or corpses. I am afraid. Afraid of what lies before me in the future, what is to become of me? Is there an end to this turmoil? Must I fight for my sanity for the remainder of my short life in this world? Or must I accept my fate, and have the demons take my soul away from me, and leave me an empty casket of madness and rage.

I'm 99.9999999% sure that's a copypasta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelPhys)
    I like turtles.
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Cool.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I want your hairrrr :love:

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Awww I need to cut it anyway :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99.9999999% sure that's a copypasta [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Hello, I'm the 0.0000001% breed of original posters.

"Mummy, when I grow up, I want to be a meme"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Awww I need to cut it anyway :lol:
    But it's in amazing condition (esp. for hair that length!) You look like Princess Jasmine My hair is long but nowhere near that long, lol.

Oh, I thought that was something someone had sent you

ReputationRep:
    Notes as well! I couldn't read musical sheet for food! I find using tabs easier, although I suppose it'd be beneficial for me to learn musical sheet... and maybe also where the notes are on the guitar..

Would you happen to have a recording of you playing one of your favourite songs?
    I guess you're playing electric guitar?

First, i should decide which one is my fave but sure i can record one since im just filling space in the universe these days Maybe we'll exchange recordings

ReputationRep:
    But it's in amazing condition (esp. for hair that length!) You look like Princess Jasmine My hair is long but nowhere near that long, lol.
    Thanks it's just recovered from a really bad hair cut lol I bet your hair is amazing, have you got a pic up?

ReputationRep:

"Mummy, when I grow up, I want to be a meme"
    Robin Van Persiee?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I thought that was something someone had sent you
    Noo, if you've seen any of my recent posts lately, I type stuff like this frequently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Thanks it's just recovered from a really bad hair cut lol I bet your hair is amazing, have you got a pic up?
    Yw, and thanks I don't really post pics of myself online apart from on Facebook *scaredofpicsbeingsaved* got this style done a few weeks ago though:

But the bangs are already too long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelPhys)
    Robin Van Persiee?
    No this is Patrick

ReputationRep:
    Middle one

Random - I always pull the most delightful faces (On the right)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    What's so funny?

ReputationRep:
    Yw, and thanks I don't really post pics of myself online apart from on Facebook *scaredofpicsbeingsaved* got this style done a few weeks ago though:

But the bangs are already too long
    Oh wow that must look gorgeous especially if you have striking eyes at least your hair doesn't take ages to grow then! I bet you look pretty

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.