Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Trying to be a grownup and paying off bills and its proper confusing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    I dont think so, they want to start me on clozapine because Im not coping at all and that means spending 4-6 weeks in hospital. :cry2: I'm so scared- they told me 4-6 weeks the first time and it ended up being 7 months. :cry: And in that 7 months I had 3 visitors- it was so isolating and kind of showed me how few people actually gave a damn which wasnt nice. :cry2:
    I really hope you can avoid it, hospital really should be kept as a last resort! Would you be able to attend college at all, or would that have to stop? I know it's not quite the same, but please know that we on here really do care a lot about you, and hate to see that you're suffering. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Freaking out so ****ing much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Freaking out so ****ing much
    :hugs: How can we help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I really hope you can avoid it, hospital really should be kept as a last resort! Would you be able to attend college at all, or would that have to stop? I know it's not quite the same, but please know that we on here really do care a lot about you, and hate to see that you're suffering. :console:
    Thanks lovely but I think its a certainty at the moment- it has to be started in hospital. :cry2: And I'd have to stop college, but would be allowed to take work in.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Wtf have I walked in on dukey?
    I made a typo in the previous post to furryface, and she asked whether I meant to have put elf tit :mmm:

Don't worry, elves aren't my type :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: How can we help?
    I need to go home but cant. Can't see people can't make myself walk twenty minutes cant do it. So anxious and I feel like things aren't safe it's ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to be a narcissist. What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I made a typo in the previous post to furryface, and she asked whether I meant to have put elf tit :mmm:

Don't worry, elves aren't my type :rofl:
    :nothing:

I have my eye on you sir... I might have to get my SPEW badge out... :hmmm:

:loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    Hello?!

Please will someone help me. I don't want to suffer with this illness anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Turns out I am getting DLA after all, should be coming in next week. Still feel quite shaky/like I'm about to cry from the whole thing, plus will be putting through a complaint, but relieved overall.

Thanks lovely but I think its a certainty at the moment- it has to be started in hospital. :cry2: And I'd have to stop college, but would be allowed to take work in.
    I'll be thinking of you then, and hope it really is just six weeks this time. :hugs:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    I need to go home but cant. Can't see people can't make myself walk twenty minutes cant do it. So anxious and I feel like things aren't safe it's ridiculous
    :jumphug: Taxi any good?

ReputationRep:

I'll be thinking of you then, and hope it really is just six weeks this time. :hugs:
    Thanks lovely. :hugs: I honestly cant tell you how much it means to have people who care looking out for me. :hugs: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely. :hugs: I honestly cant tell you how much it means to have people who care looking out for me. :hugs: How are you?
    I'm glad we make at least a bit of a difference.

I'm shaky but good, seems like I'm fairly well off in terms of money again. :jive: Means I can stop worrying so much and restart my Visiting Saber Slush Fund.

ReputationRep:
    Also Rob, I may slightly have messaged Tracey about a pair of new female mice she has. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :nothing:

I have my eye on you sir... I might have to get my SPEW badge out... :hmmm:

:loveduck:
    SPEW badge!? What's that!? That sounds baaaaad :mmm:

I quite like women of the human kind :teehee:

:pika: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad we make at least a bit of a difference.

I'm shaky but good, seems like I'm fairly well off in terms of money again. :jive: Means I can stop worrying so much and restart my Visiting Saber Slush Fund.
    Yay! :yay: Always good. :hugs:

Oooh exciting! :eek3: I'm looking to the future too- applying to be a staff member at a big Scottish guide camp this summer! :gasp: first time I've ever been a staff member. I doubt they'll want me, but its worth a go!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! :yay: Always good. :hugs:

Oooh exciting! :eek3: I'm looking to the future too- applying to be a staff member at a big Scottish guide camp this summer! :gasp: first time I've ever been a staff member. I doubt they'll want me, but its worth a go!
    Good luck with the guiding! Whereabouts is the camp going to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    SPEW badge!? What's that!? That sounds baaaaad :mmm:

I quite like women of the human kind :teehee:

:pika: :hugs:
    :gasp:

you've never read Harry Potter?!!! :eek3: :eek3: :headfire:

Please dont tell me this is true?! :cry2:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by King of Evil)
    Hello?!

Please will someone help me. I don't want to suffer with this illness anymore.
    :console:
    If you want to rant or talk to someone you can PM me, I won't be able to magically get rid of anything, but we're all here for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with the guiding! Whereabouts is the camp going to be?
    Ayrshire in the summer! Hopefully I can either persuade a few of my senior section friends to apply too, or I can buddy along with my units guides (if they decide to go!) . Or else it'll just be me on my own in the big bad world! :headfire:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.