Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    positive side is we managed to rustle the whole of Real Madrid football club.

Shed End would be proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I think we may well get a CDM, but not a striker.

There are more realistic options at CDM available than there are strikers.
    Arsenal have enough goals in the team to win the title IF Wenger utilizes his players correctly and efficiently.

However, defensively the team is not reliable enough, Mertesacker not assertive enough and Koscielny too injury prone. Bellerin also needs to be fit because Debuchy is not reliable. And Coquelin needs someone reliable partnering him, Ramsey is overly goal-hungry and is often found in no-mans land neither defending or attacking.

Could see Benteke and Coutinho causing havoc.

ReputationRep:
    I think we may well get a CDM, but not a striker.

There are more realistic options at CDM available than there are strikers.
    He said something about top players at top clubs not playing in their desired position. Then he said we are prepared to take gambles.

That sounds like Cavani or Goetze to me. I hope its Cavani. I would love to have him here with Ozil playing him in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    He said something about top players at top clubs not playing in their desired position. Then he said we are prepared to take gambles.

That sounds like Cavani or Goetze to me. I hope its Cavani. I would love to have him here with Ozil playing him in.
    link?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if we lose it will be TOXIC in the ground, wengerout will trend on twitter no doubt.

Not too sure why United fans are getting so loud, I mean, Benzema was pure speculation, in no was as bad as #Otamendi or #Pedro

ReputationRep:
    link?
    He said in a press conference. I'm finding it hard to find the link and quotes right now when I just read them on many different places a day or two ago.

ReputationRep:
    Think about all the money the betting companies have made from this though, wouldn't surprise me if some create fake ITK's on twitter to create fake rumours and get the twitter melts to place bets

ReputationRep:
    Threads locked in a few

ReputationRep:
    Banter continues tonight - Chambers and Gabriel apparently starting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Yeah if we lose it will be TOXIC in the ground, wengerout will trend on twitter no doubt.

Not too sure why United fans are getting so loud, I mean, Benzema was pure speculation, in no was as bad as #Otamendi or #Pedro
    So was Otamendi lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3533417

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sr90)
    He'll go missing against Liverpool next week. Quote me on it.

He played very well today but he's turned up against the midtable sides before.
    what a surprise

ReputationRep:
    Ozil played quite well, he hardly went missing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    what a surprise
    Giroud played well. as did ozil..

ReputationRep:
    First choice CBs out, still didn't concede.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Ozil played quite well, he hardly went missing
    Barely noticed him.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing Ludicrous. Why would you put a player like walcott on with 15 mins to go and when you know the opp team is gonna sit back. We should have started with Walcott and given him more time to make an impact. Giroud should have come on as a sub when their team sits back so we have something to cross the ball to.

Giroud is played in matches where there is loads of space and then Walcott is played when there is no space. Is Wenger on crack? he's setting up the players to fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    But did you win?

ReputationRep:
    You didn't even watch the game, sr90. Expected better from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Gabriel played pretty well tbh, considering he had to play cb in two positions.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.