Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Games you love that no one else seems to have played Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    just cause on xbox 360 anyone?

ReputationRep:
    It will always be Europa Universalis 3 for me, I've never met anyone (apart from through the game) who has even heard of it. That saying I can't wait for Crusader Kings II to be released later today.

ReputationRep:

Top Gear 2. Played this to death when I was a kid.

Super Robot Wars. Its Fire Emblem but with mechs!

ReputationRep:
    The old Spyro, not the rubbish new one's...the good ones are the ones that were released for Playstation 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATaP...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Name:  avptg5.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  76.8 KB

This game is just quality through and through. The Onimusha series is so underrated its criminal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accountant-future)
    The old Spyro, not the rubbish new one's...the good ones are the ones that were released for Playstation 1

Didn't you know anyone who played Spyro? :zomg:
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I watch Spyro videos it makes me just want to find my PS1 and hook it up and play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accountant-future)

YES!! :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  _-Super-Fantasy-Zone-Sega-Megadrive-_.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  58.4 KB
    Name:  Abe-000.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  85.9 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    I'd love to see a modern remake of it with better controls/graphics etc

It was the perfect blend of action/adventure/role playing

(can't remember anymore quotes)
    Queen Amidala: [after being shot with a rocket launcher] I'm not hurt. The laser blast just grazed my shoulder.
    or
    Mos Espa trader: Barbo is hurrying as fast as he can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    Red alert 2, never found anyone else who played it yet it was such a quality game :rolleyes:
    Amazing game, me and my friend used to play online it just used to reach a stalemate with each person dug in so deep.

ReputationRep:
    The original and best 3 civilization games number 3 was the bees knees yet everybody raved about obscure ps2 games

ReputationRep:
    Shenmue - Originial Xbox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow drops)
    The only two I can think of right now are Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (PC) and Dino Crisis for PS1. There's probably more though.
    YESS! Have I actually found a girl who used to play these games? paha, I still play odds bits of them both. That damn T-Rex that followed you throughout Dino Crisis I just want to cry after remembering how many times it ate me.

ReputationRep:
    Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. I used to li e this as a kid but noone I know has ever played it.

ReputationRep:
    Prisoner of war

Name:  boxshot_uk_large.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  116.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Street Of Rage on sega

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrissy_h)
    Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. I used to li e this as a kid but noone I know has ever played it.
    You can't be serious, that games a classic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DudeJericho)
    You can't be serious, that games a classic!
    I really wish I was. I think it's because they got into gaming a little later than me so never played any SNES games. They have only ever had playstations.

ReputationRep:
    Only one of my friends knows what I'm going on about when I mention Star Wars: Republic Commando. That game was easily one of the best FPS's I've ever played. Another great one was a flying game called Secret Weapons Over Normandy that I had on PC. That was pure class.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.