The Monopoly TSR Alliance Watch

MikeL230
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, some asses called AAY, WAZ are sabotaging me like anything.

I think they belong to "KSHARPLESS" who sabotaged me yesterday. So i got him back and he lost out on 40m rent. So he's like split all his money up and just started sabotaging me.

Its pretty sad tbh. Im waiting until i get a bonus building, then holiding it until 0:58 in the morning, and placing it, negating all his hazards.
jobo3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm well up for this.

I'm JONO360 on it and if anyone fancies placing hazards on some people try TOPKAT and GUMBOTOP, they're giving me loads of hassle atm.
MikeL230
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:party:

I'm 10th in the World Hurrah!

I built a bonus building 1 minute before the rent was due. That teaches the ass who built 7 hazards on my road!
Gaara.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by MikeL230)

I built a bonus building 1 minute before the rent was due. That teaches the ass who built 7 hazards on my road!
well bloody done :top:
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Wahey! Though everyone on the leaderboard is now over 8bil, you've gone again. But at least you know there's nothing wrong with your account, and you can do it.
DiamondsAreForever
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If anyone finds a road up to 12 mil let me know
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Wahey! Though everyone on the leaderboard is now over 8bil, you've gone again. But at least you know there's nothing wrong with your account, and you can do it.
It was just two days ago he said he got given a billion from a cheater... If a bank robber gives you a million pound you're breaking the law by handling stolen money. I really doubt any legitimate accounts are anywhere near a billion.
FyreFight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's not a chance in hell that legitimate accounts are near a billion - thanks to the switch between different payout calculations, the game is completely ****ed right now and in desperate need of a reset. The people who used dodgy methods to gain huge amounts of money to begin with, or got given money from those people, will never be caught by anyone else.
Sephiroth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I'm only 250 million and there's not much more I could do to perfect my strategy. I could perhaps be 300mil. All strategy since the change is irrelevant anyway, it's the large rents that caused the gap and I couldn't have had a better start. By the time it was possible to buy a street that would take me to a billion the rent changed that day. To get that street a day earlier and thus reach a billion I would have had to cheat. Optimising street purchases/sales and green houses certainly wasn't enough.
WhatTheFunk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i should really sell some roads, only one is worth less them 1 million now
Reagan Smash
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ooo can I join??

My username is Reagan Smash on there, same as here =]
MikeL230
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sephiroth)
It was just two days ago he said he got given a billion from a cheater... If a bank robber gives you a million pound you're breaking the law by handling stolen money. I really doubt any legitimate accounts are anywhere near a billion.
I read the rules, i wasn't breaking any

Besides if you want some just ask

I have another billion in an offer on regent street!
Sephiroth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't see the point of competing until cheating is sorted and game is reset. I guess I'm just building stuff out of boredom now.
MikeL230
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't see the point of competing until cheating is sorted and game is reset. I guess I'm just building stuff out of boredom now.
Yeaahhh, this guy who sabotaged me, then i got him after rent time.

Decides he will keep sabotaging me until i have no more 1.1m buildings and at least 7 hazards.

I just log on at about 0:55 and build all my buildings back until i get a bonus, then place it, refresh the page, and i get my rent anyway

So he makes no difference!
Sephiroth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeaahhh, this guy who sabotaged me, then i got him after rent time.

Decides he will keep sabotaging me until i have no more 1.1m buildings and at least 7 hazards.

I just log on at about 0:55 and build all my buildings back until i get a bonus, then place it, refresh the page, and i get my rent anyway

So he makes no difference!
I really don't see what you're trying to achieve though. I'm going away this weekend and won't be able to collect rent on Saturday so I may just use that as the quitting point.
MikeL230
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I really don't see what you're trying to achieve though. I'm going away this weekend and won't be able to collect rent on Saturday so I may just use that as the quitting point.
It gives me something to do. I want to see how they advance the game. I see good improvements coming for it.
Sephiroth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All I see is us beta testing a pay to play version of the game that will be worth playing in January. But I doubt it will be worth paying for. I'd rather pay for Cities XL.
jobo3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I hate ******* that have about 5 different accounts, then ruin all my big streets before 1am

Annnnd, if anyone gets any hazard/remove chance cards then sent them MCNULTY's way.
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
FFS, I just got a fine for M$7million. It's also ridiculous how I get taxed almost half of my daily rent.
Reagan Smash
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
arggggh!! If you guys get a chance card for a hazard get emmanuel! He's got me three times in the past couple of hours!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads