Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Chuck Bartowski

When will this case end?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blueray)
      When will this case end?
      The British case shouldn't take longer than about 10-12 weeks - it's just an extradition request.

But if he stands trial in Sweden and/or the US it could go on for years.

(Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
        The British case shouldn't take longer than about 10-12 weeks - it's just an extradition request.

Nah he wont get extradited never lol

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by G8D)
        We've covered this already.

He founded the company initially and is the figurehead, though thankfully the workforce is spread around some unknowns.
        He didn't found it, he was never in any senior position. The fact that the organisation itself is secret doesn't really help when trying to determine their true motives.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Stefan1991)
        He didn't found it, he was never in any senior position. The fact that the organisation itself is secret doesn't really help when trying to determine their true motives.
        Well that's not good. :K:

ReputationRep:
        Yeah it won't contain information about 9/11 being an inside job because it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Stefan1991)
        I'd call being editor a senior position?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)

years? we could maybe get up to 10% of all the cables leaked in 2, 3 years
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by G8D)
        insurance.aes256
        Its the full diplomatic cables un-censored with all names and places and such all in the file

ReputationRep:
        Damn Amazon.

ReputationRep:
        WikiLeaks cables: Kim Jong-il son's idol Eric Clapton asked to perform in North Korea

Haha.

Is the website still online?

ReputationRep:
          WikiLeaks backlash: The first global cyber war has begun, claim hackers
          As Julian Assange is held in solitary confinement at Wandsworth prison, the anonymous community of hacktivists takes to the cyber battlefields

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...lash-cyber-war

ReputationRep:
          Spoiler:
          Show
          For all the US attempts, it is clear the attacks on WikiLeaks have made minimal impact and are unlikely to affect the availability of the information that WikiLeaks has already leaked.

Meanwhile, Senator Lieberman has indicated that the New York Times and other news organisations using the WikiLeaks cables may be investigated for breaking US espionage laws. At present, who will win the "world's first information war" remains unclear

So much for freedom of speech ehh especially when its come to your own doorstep.

ReputationRep:
          That split the condom story is complete bull. Assange is being accused of proper rape.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by MoanyLisa)
          'Sex by surprise' was what was talked of before Assange handed himself to police.
          When he went to court the full charges were laid out by the judge.
          It was mentioned here several times.
          I haven't really been keeping track that much tbh. Other things I read about assange within the past few days were still mentioning the intentional condom rip so I thought I'd point out that it was BS and correct my own post on the matter.

ReputationRep:
          Anyone else think the Stockholm bombing was an inside job ? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by MoanyLisa)
          Really, why?
          I don't know gut instinct maybe, it just don't add up from whatever angle you look at it from.

1) Sweden supports the war on terror, okay but it only had about 500 soldiers in Afganistan.

2) Muslims in Sweden are pretty chilled or you can say pretty much the same as westerners.

3) Why a bomb blast that will cause so little damage ?

4)Why was Sweden itself the target ? When its a fairly relaxed country.

It just don't add up. Tbh it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was an inside job, I am sure we will find out sooner or later and how the bombing is used in relation to Wikileaks :holmes:

ReputationRep:
          WikiLeaks cables show US public-private conflict over Uzbekistan
          Leaked dispatches reveal need to maintain US military supply line in state riddled with corruption, forced labour and torture

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...ver-uzbekistan

She sounds like a complete nutcase, guess the power and the money has gotten to her head.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.