Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got stuck in a queue.

ReputationRep:
    Slept until 11:30, opened advent calender, had lunch, drank coffee and sat at a computer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oasis Jnr)
    drew a massive **** in the snow in my school playground to see everyone's reactions....
    Haha, someone did this in my school too

ReputationRep:
    I did some revision for my mocks which are next week (eek!). Then my boyfriend came over and we watched Marley & Me. So sad
    I am recovering from a broken & dislocated elbow so I'm not allowed outside :/

ReputationRep:
    Went to tesco to stock up on food before it all went, dodged a snowball fight, then stayed inside in the warm, watching the snow from the window and drinking hot chocolate. (and trying to spot people falling over.)

I love snow days

ReputationRep:
    went and got a tattoo yesterday,

Stayed in and revised today.

Balancing out rebellion with geekiness (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Intended to revise and never did... So instead I:
    -Watched Youtube clips
    -Watched PMQ's & DPMQ's on iPlayer
    -Surfed around on the interwebs
    -Mucked about in the snow

ReputationRep:
    Made an igloo :P

ReputationRep:
    Dragged myself into placement - joys of being in the NHS
    Snow day for me was Monday = IBMS portfolio work boooooooo i hate essays

ReputationRep:
    Went to Sixth Form despite there being a ton of snow on the ground. :rant:

ReputationRep:
    There is NO ****ING SNOW HERE. FML. ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    Update on my table outside. This is now how much i've had:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alika186)
    Bomb crater? UKC has a bomb crater? How could I not know this! Where is it?
    I don't know the university grounds all that well, but I'll try to explain. From the buildings looking down into the city, there's all the fields, and it's a downards slope. There's a footpath/cycle path (I think it's part of the Crab and Winkle route). If you follow the path, the bomb crater is on the right hand side when walking down towards the city. There's a load of houses further down, and the back entrance to the Archbishop's school. I only know this as I went to that school and we did orienteering and cross country running on the uni grounds. Rarely went up as far as the uni buildings though so couldn't tell you which buildings the path goes up to.

ReputationRep:
    Finished my essay on women in ancient Greece so I am pretty pleased about that Now I'll probably get to finishing my last assignment then do revision with my next 'snow days'

ReputationRep:
    Foot and a half of snow here, all roads and all public transport in severe meltdown- only a few busses running as normal, trains delayed by hours because the points keep freezing...trams gone altogether. Cars and trucks stuck everywhere. Woo Ireland can't handle the snow or its economy. SUPER fun though I have to say, I love snow and I've been stranded twice in a week now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    Today I went to my friend's house and we made a fat but rather diminutive snowman in her front garden. What did you do?
    * Build a snowman with my little 7 year old brother
    * Played a bit of snowball fight with him and elder brother
    * Tried to build an igloo but failed (lol)
    * Cleaned the front yard walkway and the footpath in front of the house
    * Cleaned our car from snow and ice
    * Did some ice-skating on the icy road

* Revised a bit
    * Sat on TSR for a bit
    * Watched football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    There is NO ****ING SNOW HERE. FML. ****.
    No snow in Wales? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I slipped 7 times to and back from school. If I have to go sixth form tommorow I swear I'm going to smash every window in the friggin school, heating messed up in sixth form building and science block.:mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najinaji)
    No snow in Wales? :lolwut:
    Sure there is. Every single place except Swansea.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody have school tomorrow? Anybody think Monday will be closed as well?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.