Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

If anyone is studying French or Russian as part of ESPS, I have a lot of the first year textbooks you need! I was a first year UCL student last year and have still to sell my textbooks - many were purchased brand new last september.

French:

France in Modern Times 3rd Edition, Gordon Wright
    Phedre, Racine + accompanying literary notes
    The Penguin Book of French Poetry 1820 - 1950
    Essais Livre 1, Montaigne
    J'accuse! et autres textes sur l'affaire Dreyfus... Emile Zola

Russian:

Rus' A Comprehensive Course in Russian, Sarah Smyth
    The Queen of Spades, Alexander Pushkin

If you're interested in any of the above then please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can sort something out.

Good luck at UCL! x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing biomedical sciences?? it'd be nice to know someone before starting!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank god i found someone doing the same thing as I do . Hey, I'm doing Biomed too . Nice to meet you, i guess.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else apply for the Eliahou Dangoor Scholarship? I heard back this morning and was selected!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Did anyone else apply for the Eliahou Dangoor Scholarship? I heard back this morning and was selected!
    Congrats! I would of applied but I dont get a full maintenance grant

ReputationRep:
    I was going to apply but missed the deadline..... its a shame that students who firm UCL as their 1st first choice aren't given details of what is available to them I only heard about.it after the deadline had passed......

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing LLB Law with Hispanic Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by repsol7)
    I have a conditional offer for the same course (Economics and Business with Eastern European Studies) and I am interested in IB too. I am looking forward to life at UCL.
    Hi, I am a 2012 applicant for this course. Are you an international applicant? If you are uk, then do you mind telling me your grades? Thanks

(Original post by repsol7)
    I have a conditional offer for the same course (Economics and Business with Eastern European Studies) and I am interested in IB too. I am looking forward to life at UCL.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.