ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    Offer from Warwick for maths! :woo:
    congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer for Maths as well!!! =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new123)
    4 components of 30 marks max - so is not out of 120 max? Sorry, I seem to be missing something.
    OHNO OMG WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. oh yes i meant 118 out of 120. i should get checked. and i said it twice too!. :eek:

anyway sorry, haha yeah, 120!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicholasng925)
    Thanks!!! 19th September... just to meet the deadline of Cambridge set by my college. I've waited for more than a month, thank God it's here, finally.
    ohh you applied nearly a month before me so i still have time...is it your first choice? where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone with offers so far, sorry for not updating the first page but there are way too many people to put on now and I just don't have the time to keep up with it!

43 days and still no offers. I am hoping that I get one before the end of term fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Warwick for maths! :woo:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    I got my offer for Maths as well!!! =D
    Can I ask when you sent off your application? It's been about 3 weeks for me and I'm still waiting for an offer for Maths (I'm doubting whether I'll get one now )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ree69)
    Can I ask when you sent off your application? It's been about 3 weeks for me and I'm still waiting for an offer for Maths (I'm doubting whether I'll get one now )
    27 September You'll get an offer if you have AAB predictions, they say so on the website. (Or alternatives if you aren't taking A-Levels.)

ReputationRep:
    27 September You'll get an offer if you have AAB predictions, they say so on the website. (Or alternatives if you aren't taking A-Levels.)
    Oh! I really am being impatient then. Well the problem is I'm resitting FM in Jan (after having done my A-Levels last year ), so I'm genuinely scared I'll get rejected. I emailed the Maths undergrad department about my situation and the only response I got is "resits are OK".

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for French Studies!! AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by like_a_star)
    ohh you applied nearly a month before me so i still have time...is it your first choice? where else have you applied?
    I haven't set on my firm and insurance yet. I will see if I could get Cambridge's Maths, otherwise either MMORSE (Warwick) or Actuarial Science (City) would be my first choice. As for Insurance, I might put Actuarial Science at either LSE or Heriot-Watt (if I could get an offer from LSE).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ree69)
    In the same boat!
    I'm getting so impatient for a reply, fingers crossed. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got law offers yet?? i reckon the first post of warwick law offer last year was today but it seems to be a pretty silent day

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional AAB for the MChem Chemistry! very happy!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an invitation for interview for MMORSE. Seems kind if unusual haven't heard of anyone interviewing for this??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tswift608)
    Just got an invitation for interview for MMORSE. Seems kind if unusual haven't heard of anyone interviewing for this??
    Congratulations. Are you a UK student? Everyone from the UK gets an interview before offer.

ReputationRep:
    Somebody I know got an offer for Law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tswift608)
    Congratulations! When you've received an invitation for interview for MMORSE, you're almost certain to get a conditional offer from them. They conduct the interview just to see if you're really passionate about the course that you're applying, and to see the consistency of the information. Congrats again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicineStuudent)
    Somebody I know got an offer for Law.
    Really!? Do you know when they sent their UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    Any History and Politics offers yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 7, 2013
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.